Health News (Week 50 – 2012)
By Robert Redfern
I am getting more and more questions asking for help with fertility and fallopian problems. You will understand why if you Google “falling sperm count”. In Scotland the sperm count has dropped 30% in 25 years and even in France, the country famed for its cooking and healthy eating, it has dropped by 25% in just 17 years.
It is heart breaking for couples who may have left it a little longer than they intended before starting a family (we are at our most fertile by aged 20). When they go down the medical route the money they saved to be able to afford children goes on dramatically expensive fertility treatment. In most cases it is thousands and they are forced to pay with no guarantee of success.
Of course doctors never discuss the science and research that shows how diet, sugary drinks and a lack of nutrients are to blame in the majority of cases. They may then have to admit that it’s also the cause of most other diseases.
Even people from various countries, after they leave their healthy village lives and move to the west are suffering the same epidemic of infertility, fallopian tube, cysts and gyna problems.
- Infertility is an epidemic.
- It is breaking lots of hearts.
- It is bankrupting lots of couple.
Diet, sugary drinks and lack of essential nutrients are the prime cause. There may be others but breeders of pedigree dogs and horses know supplements and the very best diet are essential for healthy offspring’s.
Nutrition facts and studies show:
- High levels of carbs and other high sugar foods and drinks increase by over 100% the risk of fetal damage.
- Taking iodine supplements (or having iodine rich foods in the diet eliminates by 100% the risk of children being born with learning difficulties.
- Zero level of carbs and high sugar foods in the diet produces children who do not need glasses.
OK, I guess you know by now I have a plan which I am very pleased to recommend and while no one has named their successful baby after me it is just a matter of time!
Normally I just give you the supplements but since it is the baby that may also suffer I am give you the full plan in this newsletter.
Fertility, low sperm count and blocked fallopian tubes are – a modern day epidemic.
It is 99% certain that diet and lack of critical nutrients in the diet is to blame for the devastating drop in fertility in women and sperm count in men.
Blocked fallopian tubes and scarring is also on the rise. Studies are clear that junk food diets and a lack of critical vitamins and minerals contribute in approximately 50% of all birth defects.
Treat yourselves as you would if you were a breeder of rare pedigree animals. You would feed your animals the most perfect food available.
Here are my recommendations to supplement your diet to help boost fertility.
The diet below (for both of you) is very important and there are many studies to support this.
It is sometimes referred to as the Hunter/Gatherer diet as it does not have any processed food.>
We have a new web site www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com where we will post menus, meal ideas and food lists from the (list) below. It will be updated over the coming weeks so keep checking it for changes.
Your fertility food plan and to maintain ‘Perfect Health’ (pH).
- STOP all, starchy carbohydrates (breads, pastry, cookies, breakfast cereals, white rice, potatoes, and pasta), processed foods and milk products. These are inflammatory foods and will make conceiving more difficult. Try to stick to quinoa and the other carb alternatives shown at www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com for your health.
- Eat up to 14 small portions (about the size of your fist) of fresh or frozen veggies daily (in soups, juiced, stir-fried, steamed etc) 50% raw juiced (use the pulp in soups). Organic if possible.
- Eat 3-5 portions of beans, nuts and seeds (soaked and mashed for the nuts and seeds)
- Eat 3-5 portions dark skinned fruits, (blueberries, cherries, red grapes (especially the minimum of 2 avocados daily) etc).
- Hemp Oil and other healthy oils such as olive oil etc
- Drink 6 glasses of distilled or filtered water per day with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda which improves oxygen transport.
- Take 3 x teaspoons (in total) of Sea or Rock salt daily in all of your food or water (no table salts).
Feel free to Contact Me, whether it is a question on fertility, the products mentioned or simply eating a healthy diet.
Here your question will come to me directly and I will answer in the strictest of confidence. If fertility doesn’t relate to you personally please pass this on to anyone who is experiencing difficulties & may need this information,