Health News (Week 01 – 2013)
By Robert Redfern
I had planned this email to be a cheery, Happy New Year blast, as you would expect at the start of the year. Something along the lines of ‘Happy New Detox’ or ‘Happy Weight Loss’.
have my 67th birthday in a couple of weeks and was astounded when only a few days ago I read the projected retirement figures for the USA and Europe, and decided to share these with you instead:
- 10,000 new retirees every day for the next 20 years in the USA
- 20,000 new retirees every day for the next 20 years in Europe
It is expected that the majority will all expect some sort of pension and state healthcare and in the worst cases many will need very expensive nursing care.
There is an increasingly large group who cannot afford to retire and have to keep on working.
The money numbers are so huge for age related disease management I am not sure just how many can afford to get sick.
I read that big Pharma is rubbing its hands with anticipation to supplying expensive drugs to these retirees and financial advisors are recommending buying shares in every provider of sickness care provisions for this avalanche of retirees.
Their profit only comes if you become unhealthy. My goal is to persuade you that it is better to stay as healthy as possible.
My take on it is as follows:
- If you cannot afford to retire and need to carry on working then you cannot afford to be unhealthy.
- If you can afford to retire but cannot afford nursing care then you cannot afford to be unhealthy.
- If you can afford to retire but want a really active and fulfilled life then you cannot afford to be unhealthy.
- Lastly if you do not want to be a burden to your family, friends and community then you cannot afford to be unhealthy.
Let’s be clear. Being unhealthy is no fun in any situation or age but as we get older it gets worse and worse. We can lose our strength, our confidence and our ability to join with friends and family.
Is getting unhealthy inevitable as we age? No
If we are unhealthy can we reverse it? Yes
Can absolutely any health problem be reversed at any age? I don’t know but I am prepared to help you try.
Can I say you can reverse disease and a enjoy healthy ageing in spite of what your doctor says? Yes
I can say it because I help people every single day to recover their health. Whether it is stroke prevention or recovery, reversing macular blindness, failing lungs, failing heart, diabetes, and most of the so-called “old age diseases”.
What if you simply want to prevent these health issues from happening? This is much easier and the plan (in order of priority depending upon finances) to get and keep you healthy is:
1. Active Life / MaxiVision: to ensure you get your daily requirements of the most essential Vitamins and Minerals
2. Prescript Assist: x29 multi-strain powerful probiotic, to ensure a healthy digestive tract and immune system.
3. Serranol x4 super nutrients: SerraEnzyme, CurcuminX4000, Ecklonia Cava Extract and Vitamin D3 combined in one, studies show protection from just about any disease.
4. The Krill Miracle: A balanced fatty acid nutrition is essential for normal immune function, cardiovascular health, joint mobility, brain function, and skin health. Krill Oil is a superior source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 and is more powerful than fish oil.
5. UB8Q10 Ubiquinol CoQ10: CoQ10 declines after age 45 yet it is critical in fuelling each cell and every process in your body. UB8Q10 is upto x8 better than ordinary CoQ10.
To help you get off to a healthy start this year Good Health Naturally have kindly provided a coupon for 10% off any of these products. To redeem your 10% use the code HEALTHY2013 in the promotional box at checkout or quote it over the phone. Please note this code will expire on Saturday 12th January*
Are there other things you can take? Of course, my wife Anne and I take many more supplements but this is a great starter for many people.
The next part of the plan is the most difficult yet just as essential. Make sure you:
- Walk at least 5 fast miles per day, stretching and with muscle retaining/building exercises.
- Stop sitting for more than 3hrs per day. Lie down, walk, stand, do anything except sitting! Sitting down for more than 3hrs per day increasing risk of premature death.
- Stop eating all starchy carbohydrates and other high sugar foods and drinks and following my really healthy foods plan click here to download. See more at www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com
My goal is to spoil the party for the big pharma and the other disease profiteers.
I want you to come to the really healthy party, stay strong and enjoy the party until the end.
This isn’t just about planning for a Happy and Healthy 2013, this is about planning for the rest of your life.
Don’t forget that the code HEALTHY2013 from Good Health Naturally, for 10% off your order expires on the 12th Januar 2013y.
This is for retail customers only and no minimum spend is required.