The majority of Diarrheal Deaths are in Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia. Why am I bothering with this in my newsletter since it is very rare in western countries? As members of the human race, I believe we should be concerned about what is happening in our own countries as well as other countries around the world. I recommend being careful about which charities you subscribe to as many are part of the Pharma/Medical Cartel.
Diarrheal diseases were the third leading cause of death of these children younger than 5 and are becoming an increasing burden in people aged 70 and over.
This could be resolved by better education and nutritional supplements. The highest risk factors for the development of diarrheal diseases are unsafe drinking water and poor sanitation. For children, the consequences of these conditions can result in failure to grow, also vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
Of course, the Pharma/Medical Cartel pushing the drug solutions are totally profit-led by the Gates Gang who work under the pretence that they are a charity.
Oral rehydration therapy is an effective low-tech solution to treat people with diarrhoea. It can save over 90% of deaths simply by drinking clean water as recommended in my health plan for everyone.
I recommend drinking 6 x 500ml glasses of water a day with a ¼ teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) in each glass. Alternatively, you can use Pure Concentrated Organic Minerals™ Liquid Drops for powerful alkalising support.
For New Readers
Thirty-five years ago, my mother died of lung disease at age 62 and my 64-year-old father died a short while later of cancer.
These deaths left me shocked, frustrated and confused – it drove me to research the causes of their deaths in-depth. I soon found evidence that the majority of diseases that people prematurely die from are completely preventable, and I discovered evidence that these diseases are mainly caused by an unhealthy diet, lack of critical nutrients, and lifestyle, creating unhealthy bodies.
Many of the problems are made worse with severe malnourishment – critical deficiencies in the minerals and nutrients that are crucial for maintaining good health and supporting immune health.
Since discovering this seemingly obvious, yet commonly unknown evidence, I have followed my own health plan. I celebrated my 75th birthday in January feeling truly fit and healthy, and I want all my readers to achieve the same feeling, at any age.
The Western Intestinal Diarrheal Diseases.
Some of the more common digestive disorders include:
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Celiac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis (UC)
Preventing or Reversing Diseases:
I have been helping readers for 35 years to prevent or reverse so-called diseases. Prevention is best and the health plans are in all of my books.
You can download my eBook ‘The Miracle Enzyme® is Serrapeptase’ here. This eBook and the printed version have 360 pages covering 240 health conditions, as well as everything about diet and foods.
The prime cause of intestinal conditions above is the result of not following a really healthy diet, but to be clear, stress can also be a definite factor.
The success is in the details and following a healthy lifestyle is critical to achieving the results needed.
If you need recovery help, I strongly recommend you contact our qualified Health Coaches to discuss the best plan for you: www.MyGoodHealthClub.com
As well as following a detailed nutritional supplement plan, whether preventing or reversing, consider solutions such as:
- Water Fasting: Fasting has been known since records began to be a powerful preventative and treatment for any disease and especially diabetes. Up to one week is a good length of a fast for diabetes. The most effective fasting involves simply drinking the water as directed in step 2 and taking the salts in step 6 below. Also, take the appropriate missing supplements at the same time. There are inexpensive centres you can go to if you feel you need support to stick to fasting.
- Drinking 6 x 500ml glasses of water over a day with a ¼ teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) in each glass. Alternatively, use Pure Concentrated Organic Minerals™ Liquid Drops for powerful alkalising support.
- Stopping all factory processed or unnatural foods, and factory-made meals.
- Stopping high Sugar foods and drinks, as well as breads, pastry, biscuits, breakfast cereals, white rice, potatoes, parsnips, and pasta foods and drinks, as well as breads, pastry, biscuits, breakfast cereals, white rice, potatoes, parsnips, and pasta.
- Consuming mainly vegetables, leafy greens and other salad foods, avocados, mushrooms, dark-skinned fruits, tree nuts, seeds, and legumes. I also have a website dedicated to this with numerous Keto recipes at www.reallyhealthyfoods.com.
- Taking 3-4 teaspoons of Himalayan or rock salts daily in food, or divided them into your glasses of water.
- When able to; walking and exercising can further improve critical oxygenation of the blood and you can strengthen the immune response by going out in the sun with as much skin exposed, up until 1pm. You can exercise lying down as appropriate, e.g. cycling the legs or using weights for the arms.
- Breathing properly; take every opportunity when lying down to practice diaphragmatic breathing.
- Sitting less; sitting down for more than 3 hours in a day is unhealthy so walk, stand, or lay down rather than sitting as much as possible.
- Getting 7-9 hours of restful sleep. This means dealing with snoring and sleep apnoea. Ask our health coaches for help with this challenge.
Digestive Health Product Recommendations
Serranol® – Serranol® can help support digestive health by clearing inflammation in the digestive tract, supporting conditions such as IBS and IBD. Take 2 capsules x 3 times per day, 30 mins before eating a meal with water, and reduce to 1 x 3 after a good relief. Contains SerraEnzyme® Serrapeptase, Curcuminx4000™, Ecklonia Cava (Seanol), and Vitamin D3.
GlycoBoost™ – Can help support and repair the integrity of the gut mucosal lining, helping with leaky gut and other gastrointestinal issues. Take 1 scoop daily and mix with water, juice, yoghurt or applesauce. Take more as required.
Liposomal GABA with L-Theanine and Ashwagandha – GABA can help support the nervous system and the gut-brain axis;, important as stress and anxiety are often linked to symptoms of IBS. Take 2ml (approx 1/2 teaspoon) by mouth as needed. Hold in the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Relaxwell™ – Take 1 capsule x 3 times per day. Helps to relax the body, manage stress and support digestion, helping conditions such as IBS.
Essential Digestive Plus™ – Recommended for healthy digestion and absorption. Take 1 capsule as you start your meals, 3 times per day.
Gastro™ Enzyme Therapy – A gentle combination of herbs and enzymes to relieve colitis and other intestinal problems. Take 3 capsules after eating meals or snacks.
Prescript Biotics™ – Contains 8 Bio-Identical SBO (soil-based organisms) of Probiotics Consortia, essential to support the growth of all-natural, friendly microorganisms that help to renew and create a healthy rebalance between the good and bad gut bacteria. May support stronger digestion, immunity, and overall health.
Vitamin D3™ 4000IU – An essential combination of vitamin D3 and calcium to support overall health when sunlight is scarce. Vitamin D3 plays an important role in supporting the immune system and is beneficial for supporting bone health and more. Take 1 capsule a day, with water.
ActiveLife™ – A full-spectrum multivitamin/mineral containing 130 essential nutrients, recommended being taken daily for good health. Adults and children over the age of 12 should take up to 3 capsules, twice per day after a meal. Children under the age of 12 should take 2 capsules per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Without healthy intestines, you can never have a healthy body so seek help from our health coaches as soon as you realise something is wrong, or as soon as you read this.