There is an old saying from my youth: ‘Don’t Make Me Sick’, which is a reply when someone says ‘something’ we disagree with. The ‘something’ is not anything to do with sickness or illness, it is just a colloquialism saying in reply to something we disagree with. For example, when someone told me they think the latest music release is great, I may have replied: “Don’t Make Me Sick!” if I disagreed.
Now life is completely different from in my youth. Back then we expected our government and medical system were to help make us healthy – now it appears they are trying to make us sick.
This ‘Don’t Make Me Sick’ phrase came back to me this week reading an article on the wearing of face masks. The report was on comments by Guy Crittenden who said that Occupational Health & Safety rules would never condone a person wearing a face mask for anything more than the shortest time. Re-breathing your own viral debris is dangerous to health, along with the oxygen deprivation it causes (and in my words it cause cytokine respiratory storms). Children who suffer wearing such masks all day over time will almost certainly experience brain damage. I have read some doctors agreeing with this very worrying concern. Read the full article here
Seeing people so scared they are forcing their children to wear masks and children not being able to see the faces of parents and friends ‘Makes Me Sick’.
So, what else ‘Makes Me Sick’?
- The ‘Pharma/Medical Criminal Cartel’ who are fined billions for their crimes are being allowed to give advice to governments.
- The ‘Pharma/Medical Criminal Cartel’ who are fined billions for their crimes are being allowed to produce untested Vacs.s and have been absolved of all criminal and financial responsibility.
- Governments recommending Flu and other Vacs.s instead of vitamin D3, vitamin C zinc, selenium, and magnesium to support the immune system to avoid Flu (and most diseases). When I was born we were given some of these super vitamins free by the government to keep us healthy. I still take them today and every day.
- Governments ignoring the Swedish results from no lockdown and almost zero deaths recently from CV. (Yes, they made mistakes in the early days by not giving those in care homes the supplements and shielding them.)
- Governments/schools not advising/educating the people that diseases are caused by lack of exercise, nutrients, consuming factory processed foods, microwaved ready meals, and other junk foods. Since they like draconian laws, why not ban junk foods?
- Locking down the world with martial laws that take away all rights and freedoms. All at the behest of the ‘Pharma/Medical Criminal Cartel’ and The World Economic Forum. Their plan is to drug everyone, and as well as reduce the world population (which they state clearly). Lastly, they have started their plan to control everyone via facial recognition, mobile apps, and implanted chips (as was successfully tested in China).
- The lack of science in all the training that medical doctors have. Even when they know about vitamin D3, vitamin C, zinc, selenium, and magnesium to support the immune system most are too scared of the ‘Pharma/Medical Criminal Cartel’ to provide these as solutions. They take away and destroy the livelihoods of doctors who actively recommend nutrition rather than drugs.
Vitamin D3 Facts
You need to supplement vitamin D3, particularly in the winter. The figures are clear that flu and other respiratory diseases are far less for those with high blood levels of D3.
It’s best to give a definitive reference for optimal levels of D3.
The Pharma/Medical Criminal Cartel and hence your doctors have set deliberately low levels of supplementation 600iu. As to why they have set low levels you can make your own guess.
Just a small increase in D3 in the winter reduces the risk of influenza type illness by 43%. I take at least 6000IU every day throughout summer and winter.
Yes, in the summer, accessing the sun on a regular basis with arms, legs and face exposed without sunscreen creams (the best way), will deliver sufficient D3. Otherwise you only really have one option if you want to raise your vitamin D3, and that is to take a vitamin D3 supplement.
As a general guideline, research by GrassrootsHealth suggests that adults need about 8,000 IUs per day. September to June to achieve an optimal serum level of 70 ng/ml (USA) or 150nmol/l (UK). If you do opt for a vitamin D supplement, please remember that you also need to boost your intake of vitamin K2 and Magnesium through food and/or a supplement.
K1 (or K2) and Magnesium are two nutrients that act as cofactors to D3. This means to get the best protection from D3 you also need to have good levels of them. Vegetables are a great the best source of K1 and lots of other nutrients. K2 can be even easier to top up as it is widely available in supplement form, extracted from fermented foods.
Magnesium supplementation is critical as a cofactor of D3 as it’s difficult to consume through diet/food for two reasons:
1. Kale (cooked) — 443% DV per serving
2. Mustard Greens (cooked) — 346% DV per serving
3. Swiss Chard (raw) — 332% DV per serving
4. Collard Greens (cooked) — 322% DV per serving
5. Beet Greens (cooked) — 290% DV per serving
6. Parsley (fresh) — 137% DV per serving
7. Spinach (raw) — 121% DV per serving
8. Broccoli (cooked) — 92% DV per serving
9. Brussels Sprouts (cooked) — 91% DV per serving
10. Cabbage (cooked) — 68% DV per serving
Magnesium is critical as a cofactor of D3 but is difficult to consume through diet/food for two reasons:
- It is a mineral and it depends upon the amount in the soil as to how much is in the food. Most soil today is over-farmed meaning the majority of soil has little of this mineral, to begin with.
- The recommended daily amount needed is higher than the authorities consider.
Foods reputedly high in magnesium include: avocados, nuts, legumes, bananas, leafy greens, dark chocolate, and seeds.
The 4 biggest killers in the world are Heart Disease, Lung Diseases, Cancer and Diabetes Type 2.
If you suffer from any of these then it is important that you consider working to clear this up. The majority of deaths other than simply very old age, are from these conditions becoming complicated with CV.
If you need support sticking to the successful health plan then register for Health Coach support www.MyGoodhealthClub.com
My job is not just to inform you about the crimes of the ‘Pharma/Medical Cartel’ but to give you the information you need to take care of yourselves, your children, and grandchildren.
If you have a serious condition then download the correct eBook and contact us for help.
The supplements below are essential for preventing most things and I can assure you my children and grandchildren take most of them (even if I have to nag them sometimes).
The range includes:1000mg of High-Quality Liposomal Vitamin C with 175mg of Quercetin, 1000mg Liposomal Vitamin C and Cam Camu Capsules. For all ages from infants to seniors. Protect healthy cells and has various health benefits that may support immune function, brain health, blood sugar and heart health.
Daily Immune Protection™ (D.I.P.)
Contains Epicor®, eXselen™ and a high dose of Beta Glucan with a strong dose of Vitamin D3 to support a balanced immune response and provide extra support for healthy cell growth. Suitable for vegetarians.
A super antioxidant, olive leaf is considered to potentially offer immune protection against colds, flu and other viral infections. Oleuropein, one of the primary compounds in olive leaf, is believed to exhibit potent anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, offering wide-reaching immune support. The addition of zinc, also critical for a strong immune system and often deficient in the diet, enhances the power of this product. Can be used all year round or for more occasional targeted support. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Taking probiotic supplements is recommended to help balance the bacteria in the gut, which in turn supports digestion and nutrient absorption, as well as overall immunity. Prescript Biotics, contains a custom cultured blend of soil-based organisms, in its own prebiotic food source, to help balance the diversity of the microbiome; supporting digestion, immunity and overall health. Soil-based probiotics are the first choice for optimum health, as they are well adapted to the environment of the gut and offer long-term benefits. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Vitamin D3™ (4000IU)
An essential combination of Vitamin D3 4000IU and 100mg of Calcium from coral per capsule. Supports and maintains bone health and the immune system. Suitable for vegetarians. 100 veg capsules.
Hydrosol Silver Spray – The active ingredient in the Hydrosol Silver Spray is a unique patented Silver Technology, using nano-particles for superior absorption, containing 10ppm hydrosol silver. Using a silver spray can act as the first line of defence against unwanted pathogens. Being anti-microbial it is able to support immunity, by targeting invading bacteria, viruses, fungus and so on. By boosting the immune system, you allow your body’s own natural defences to work much more efficiently. Suitable for all the family.
Vitamin D3-K2 Spray
Combines 1000IU of Vitamin D3 and 100mcg of Vitamin K2 MK7 in an easy to use sublingual spray for maximum absorption. Helps to support a normal immune system response, support better calcium absorption and phosphorus absorption in the bones. It is also the world’s original Vegan and Vegetarian Vitamin D3.
Ancient Magnesium Oil Ultra
Genuine Zechstein 100% Ultra-Pure Magnesium Oil with OptiMSM for enhanced cellular absorption. Apply the Ancient Magnesium Oil Ultra to the skin each day, for immune support, and to help calm the nervous system, encourage relaxation, anxiety relief and aid sleep.