As we get older, taking care of our good health should be seen as an essential life service to ourselves.
One of the best ways we can do this is to follow a healthy lifestyle plan to ensure we are getting enough vital nutrients to support our body’s optimal wellness and longevity.
We also need to support our minds too. As we advance in years, we may begin to lose our precious memories. Age-related memory loss in the form of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia are becoming more common in older people, with an estimated 944,000 people living with dementia in the UK. This is thought to increase to over one million by 2030 and over 1.6 million by 2050.
Over my years of research into natural health and the causes of certain conditions, I have found that Alzheimer’s Disease is by in large a lifestyle disease – and the risks can be reduced in many cases.
Taking Good Care Of Your Memories
As Alzheimer’s Disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that gradually develops and becomes worse over time it’s essential to try and slow its progression – and the earlier, the better.
Five of the most common symptoms associated with Alzheimer’s Disease include…
- Difficulty Completing Familiar Tasks
- Vision Loss and Memory Loss
- Misplacing Things and Losing the Ability to Retrace Steps
- Changes in Mood and Personality
- Decreased or Poor Judgement or Decision Making
If you know someone suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease, you must get the right advice and support for them early on to prevent symptoms from getting worse.
Natural Solutions For Memory Support
Consider adding the following nutrients into your daily routine along with following a healthy lifestyle as outlined in the ‘Alzheimer’s Disease Rehabilitation in 30 Days’ ebook below.
As a potent antioxidant, Curcumin has been shown in studies to support cell health and improve the cognitive function in patients with Alzheimer’s Disease.
Studies show that resveratrol improves the integrity of the blood-brain barrier. In lab studies, it’s also been found to decrease the amount of beta-amyloid protein in cells, along with the brains of mice by promoting the breakdown of this protein.
Research shows that a high intake of Vitamin C can have a protective effect on memory and thinking as you age.
Taking Vitamin E has been associated with delayed cognitive decline in Alzheimer’s patients. In four different randomized groups, a delay in cognitive decline was observed in the group that received 2000IU of Vitamin E per day.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Taking Omega-3 fatty acids can play a role in sharpening memory and improving mood, as well as protecting your brain against cognitive or age-related decline.
Studies show that natural solutions such as Probiotics may help to promote clearer thinking, as scientists have known about the link between digestive health and brain health for some time. Researchers also recognise that when probiotic levels fall, memory loss follows. Read more in my article here.
Our Nutrient Supplement Recommendations
The Essential Alzheimer’s Support Pack
BrainPower™ – Formulated with Liposomal Curcumin/Resveratrol to provide relief for pain and inflammation and to protect the brain against oxidative damage; uses an encapsulated liposomal formula that mimics the body’s own natural liposome delivery system. Take 6ml daily (just over 1 teaspoon) or as directed by your healthcare professional. Take BrainPower™ off the spoon and try to keep it in the mouth by chewing or swishing to allow it to absorb as much as possible before swallowing.
Lithium Balance™ – Offers support for a healthy mental response and a balanced chemical response, as well as anti-aging protection for the brain. Take 1 tablet, 3 times daily.
B4 Health Spray – Offers support for healthy homocysteine levels, boosts the immune system, and improves B12 absorption.
PureC+ Liposomal Vitamin C + Quercetin – Acts as a potent antioxidant and protects healthy cells from damage. Take 6ml (just over 1 teaspoon daily).
Ancient Magnesium Oil Ultra – Correcting a common deficiency can benefit immune health and improve respiratory muscle strength. Magnesium Oil now formulated with OptiMSM to enhance absorption. Apply liberally onto the chest and arms to cover a wide area for absorption. 100mg of elemental magnesium per 1ml is 6 sprays.
Shop Alzheimer’s Essential Pack Here
The Krill Miracle™ – A blend of ultra-pure omega fatty acids formulated to promote wellness and longevity. Contains high-strength DHA/EPA along with Choline and Astaxanthin to support the body’s anti-inflammatory processes, while maintaining normal cholesterol lipids. May aid cardiovascular health, joint mobility, brain function, and skin health. Available from Good Health Naturally.
PrescriptBiotics™ – Contains “Bio-Identical” SBO Probiotics Consortia™, a group of natural friendly microorganisms that help to renew the gut and create a healthy balance between the good and bad gut bacteria. Prescript Probiotics’ powerful, soil-based microflora may benefit brain health, mood, and energy levels. Take 1 x 4 capsules a day, or as directed on the bottle. Can be increased to 6-8 capsules a day. For best results, take 30 minutes before a meal or snack with 6-8 ounces of juice or purified water.
Getting Immune Healthy
Remember, taking good care of your brain health also begins with getting your immune system strong too. Research shows that the gut and brain are interconnected and that gut bacteria play a key role in your mood and mental health.
Along with following a detailed nutritional supplement plan as listed above, whether preventing or reversing cognitive and age-related memory problems, consider immune-supporting solutions such as:
1. Water Fasting – Fasting has been known since records began to be a powerful preventative and treatment for any disease. Up to one week is a good length to do a fast for achieving good health. The most effective fasting involves simply drinking the water as directed in step 2. Also, take the appropriate missing supplements at the same time.
2. Drinking 6 x 500ml glasses of water – over a day with a ¼ teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) in each glass. Also, use Pure Concentrated Organic Minerals™ Liquid Drops for powerful nutritional support.
3. Stopping all factory processed or unnatural foods, and factory-made meals.
4. Stopping high sugar foods and drinks as well as breads, pastry, biscuits, breakfast cereals, white rice, potatoes, parsnips, and pasta foods.
5. Consuming mainly vegetables, leafy greens and other salad foods, avocados, mushrooms, dark-skinned fruits, tree nuts, seeds, and legumes. I also have a website dedicated to this with numerous Keto recipes at www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com
6. Taking 3-4 teaspoons of Himalayan or rock salts daily in food.
7. When able to; walking and exercising can further improve critical oxygenation of the blood and you can strengthen the immune response by going out in the sun with as much skin exposed, up until 1 pm. You can exercise lying down as appropriate, e.g. cycling the legs or using weights for the arms.
8. Breathing properly; take every opportunity when lying down to practice diaphragmatic breathing.
9. Sitting less; sitting down for more than 3 hours in a day is unhealthy so choose to walk, stand, or lay down rather than sitting as much as possible.
10. Getting 7-9 hours of restful sleep. Sitting down for more than 3 hours in a day is unhealthy so walk, stand, or lay down rather than sitting as much as possible.
Alzheimer’s Disease Rehabilitation in 30 Days
Lеаrn how tо іmрrоvе уоur Alzheimer’s Dіѕеаѕе, Sеnіlіtу, Dеmеntіа or other brаіn соndіtіоn by uѕіng natural hеаlth mеthоdѕ.Inѕіdе іѕ a 30 Dау Rеhаbіlіtаtіоn Plаn whісh whеn fоllоwеd соrrесtlу, саn іmрrоvе the symptoms associated wіth Alzhеіmеr’ѕ аnd ultіmаtеlу іmрrоvе brаіn health. Avаіlаblе frоm Gооd Hеаlth Nаturаllу.