Health News (Week 02 – 2020)
By Robert Redfern
Since helping people for the last 30 years with their ‘Good Health’ plans, I thought it would be interesting to use this next decade to have a formal 10-year group plan.
I have not done this before, and so I plan to use the next ten weekly newsletters to explain step by step the plans from my eBooks as a basic structure.
The goal for me is to be healthier and fitter by the end of this decade when I will be 84 (and still working?).
Why Would I Do This? It’s For Three Reasons:
- I want to be healthier and fitter, and of course, alive and kicking in ten years.
- I want to inspire you the readers to follow the plan and achieve your same goal.
- I want to prove that the real studies and science are correct that we can reverse the ageing process, unlike the fake medical science.
Regarding science, it is appropriate after me referring to Mr Singh the 108 year old marathon-runner last week. A study published this week showed that novice runners and especially older runners, up to aged 69, reversed their body age by a minimum of 4 years and up to 8 years. They had trained for just one year and ran the 1st marathon.
The results, no doubt, came from multiple exercise benefits. I contend that the main advantage came from an increase in the most critical element for all life and health, OXYGEN.
Oxygen! The Best Supplement In The World
We cannot live more than 5-minutes without Oxygen to power every cell and function of the body. It powers your immune system function and your brain cells. A deficiency of Oxygen will make you feel tired or not make informed decisions. So much so, that you will want to sit or lay down when you should go for a walk to get more Oxygen instead.
How Do I Get More Oxygen?
Breathing correctly is the best way but is hardly ever done. Even many doctors at my talks have no idea what correct breathing is. To get Oxygen in we first need to get CO2 out. Breathing into the chest is what we should do only when we want to stimulate anger and hormones to either create fight or flight in a dangerous situation.
The healthy way for a normal life is into the tummy breathing. It takes much practice as you need to use tummy muscles which are invariably weak and flabby from too much sitting down. Do not sit down for more than 3 hours per day. It is terrible for your health and will shorten your life. Lay down, stand or walk. I stand working during most of my waking life.
Healthy Breathing Exercises Can Be Done By:
A. Breathing out for the count of 4, pulling your tummy back under your rib cage.
B. Hold the tummy in for the count of 4.
C. Breathing in, to the count of 4. Expand your tummy out.
D. Hold this breath in your expanded tummy to the count of 4 and then repeat A.
- It would be best if you were walking 3-5 miles most days with long strides. There are numerous health benefits, but I believe these are all linked to the increase in oxygen and clearing CO2. The bonus is that you feel good, and the more you walk and become addicted to this feel-good, the more your health improves. Warning! Walk in a park or by a river, away from traffic, and especially in a town or city. It may be a long time before we are rid of polluting vehicles being a danger to our lungs.
- You also get a little oxygen by drinking 6 x 500ml glasses of pure water with a ¼ teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in each glass. This water is vital, especially for those who are already unhealthy.
Understanding Your Lungs
Our lungs are vital to good health as they clear CO2 from our bodies that result from healthy metabolism. The lungs also extract the Oxygen from the air we breathe; we need to be healthy. Many years ago, humans had twice as much Oxygen available to us as we do today. The fact is that industrialised farming has removed 3 trillion trees from the planet, and trees consume the carbon dioxide in the air to give us back the Oxygen we need.
Several health problems come along with this unwise removal of so many trees from the global ecosystem, yet other issues weaken the lungs.
- Most people don’t breathe properly.
- The food we eat can damage the lungs, including processed foods, burnt and blackened foods, grain, cereals and other high sugar foods and drinks. Consider bread, pastry, biscuits, breakfast cereals, rice and potatoes as bad for your health.
- We are not eating enough fruit and vegetables (up to 10 portions per day is the goal).
- We don’t walk enough, especially beneficial uphill walking.
- All of the above will eventually leave us open to lungs being subject to fungal and yeast overgrowth which, in turn, leads to chronic inflammation of the lining of the lungs and eventual degeneration.
Then the worst thing we can do is take long-term pharma drugs hoping it will reverse the five problems above.
The unhealthy lifestyle above may eventually lead to a weakened immune system, fungal and yeast overgrowth as the basis for many diseases including:
Infections, Heart Failure, Immune Diseases, COPD, Asthma, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Bronchitis, Chronic Cough, Emphysema, Pneumoconiosis, and Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
I believe that ALL diseases have unhealthy lungs and lifestyle as a causal factor.
I include genetic lung diseases such as Cystic Fibrosis as these can benefit from following the health lung plan above.
Read my eBook HELPING LUNG HEALTH, BY THE BOOK or order the printed version so you understand clearly the importance of healthy lungs and their contribution to prevention of nearly every disease and especially cancer.
There are two supplements as a minimum (as well as the lifestyle above)
Contains 130 nutrients in one single capsule to support a healthy immune system. Contains Vitamin D3 and E that may support lung function. Includes critical minerals selenium and chromium that the body needs for good health. Suitable for all ages.
A powerful combination of 160,000IU Serrapeptase, 250mg Meriva Curcumin, 50mg of Ecklonia Cava Extract and 1000IU Vitamin D3. Supports your lung health by removing inflammation, helping you to breathe easier, along with boosting your body’s total health.
The root of all good health is oxygen and including the healthy lifestyle to improve it will show numerous benefits.