In these Northern Climes, it’s that time of the year when respiratory health problems get worse because of the moist air and lack of Vitamin D3 (and an increase in carbs and sugar intake). It’s no coincidence that the Pharma/Medical Mafia started its end game plan on the peoples of the world exactly 2 years ago to give justification for their actions.
This newsletter is for everyone but especially those who may succumb to Coughs, Colds, Flu, and more serious lung infections. But first…
For New Readers
Thirty-five years ago, my mother died of lung disease at age 62 and my 64-year-old father died a short while later of cancer.
I researched the causes of their deaths in-depth. I soon found evidence that the majority of diseases that people prematurely die from are completely preventable. I discovered evidence that these diseases are mainly caused by an unhealthy diet, lack of critical nutrients, and lifestyle factors – all of which create unhealthy bodies. I was also skeptical about the pharmaceutical companies that pushed drugs and influenced medical opinion even though they were guilty of many crimes.
Since discovering this scientifically obvious, yet commonly unknown evidence, I have followed my own health plan. I celebrated my 75th birthday in January feeling truly fit and healthy, and I want to help all my readers to achieve the same feeling, at any age.
The Second Biggest of ALL the Killers is Respiratory Disease
I am taking you through my Lung eBook plan today, the first one I ever wrote, dedicated to my mother who – as previously mentioned – sadly passed away from lung disease much too soon.
It is a relatively straightforward plan, to help most people RECOVER from one of the BIGGEST KILLERS in the world.
It is many times worse than any CV which can also be helped by following the plan in my book although it is not mentioned in my book.
My eBook is called ‘Helping Lung Health, By The Book’
- Chronic Cough
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pneumo-coni-osis (Miner’s Lung)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
All of the above may have different causes, but the recovery and regeneration of lung and bronchial tissue are reliant on the very same health recovery plan.
All my eBooks can be downloaded here
My experience of helping “impossible” cases shows that my plans work.
Take the case of a 92-year-old.
“My cousin is in her 80s and has Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD), which is genetically based and not environmentally induced. She has been on a plan for about a month now. Serrapeptase has cleared her lungs so much that she can take walks without stopping to catch her breath.”– Susse Thrane
“My hubby has been a chronic asthmatic since childhood and was puffer dependent for years until I got him on a plan. He has not had a puffer for months. Including during our terrible bushfires. His doctor was quite surprised at how good he is. We love this product! It is a miracle.”– Vicky Allsop
Pulmonary Fibrosis Relief
“My husband Norman has had Pulmonary Fibrosis since 2010. Doctors suggested he wouldn’t last very long but I’ve always followed a naturopath and I was recommended to Good Health Naturally by a friend. We went on the Pulmonary Fibrosis plan and it helped almost right away. Even the doctor said, ‘Whatever you’re doing, keep doing it.
From the health plan, we used the Serranol, Nascent Iodine, DIP, ActiveLife, and OxySorb. His cough has now gone and we’re convinced it’s because of the supplements. He began seeing significant improvements in just a few months. Norman is now mobile and following the Osteoporosis plan for his back after a fall. He’s taking Serranol, Vitamin D3/K2 Spray, and Magnesium Oil. We’ve also received really good advice from the nutritionists. Thank you.”– Valerie Payne
“I am proof Serrapeptase works for the lungs. Diagnosed with Aspergillus in my right lung in 2008, after long multiple series of antifungals (voriconazole) and prednisone, the mass was gone, but it left me with ABPA and COPD. I never smoked and I’ve had asthma since age 2. Taking Serrapeptase along with a good diet has improved my life immensely. Currently, fires have caused difficulty breathing. I just ordered another bottle to help me through. It assists in the function of my lungs and sinuses. Thanks Robert!”– – Dayna Peterson
It’s possible for anybody to get healthy no matter how poor their health is but it does take determination.
I received another wonderful story about a man with Pulmonary Fibrosis, who cleared it. Then 6 months later went back to the old diet and it returned. There was a lack of determination.
I had another story of an engineer in Pakistan who had lung scarring from TB but could not afford even one product. He promised me he would stick to the Keto diet (with great difficulty) and I sent him 3 bottles of Serranol. 3 months later he sent his latest x-ray and news that he had got a job in the Middle East. There was great determination.
As well as a detailed nutritional supplement plan, the eBook includes fundamental health rules such as:
Health Care Fundamental Rules
All of these rules are detailed further in my eBooks that you can view and download at www.NaturallyHealthyNews.com/eBooks
- Breathe Properly – Oxygen is the most critical element for life and health since most people cannot live more than 5 minutes without it. Oxygen is critical for healthy cells, regeneration of your body and is the essential fuel for your immune system. You can improve the oxygenation of the body by learning to breathe from the diaphragm (tummy). I also recommend laying down instead of sitting down.
- Sit Less – Those who sit for more than 8 hours per day are more likely to have health problems and die younger than those who sit for less than 3 hours per day. When you are sitting your breathing is the least effective. If you are unable to stand, laying down is better than sitting.
- Drink Plenty of Water (with Sodium Bicarbonate) – Water is the second most critical nutrient and most people would die after 7 days of drinking no water. Consume around 3 litres of pure water over the day (with a small amount of Bicarbonate of Soda and Organic Liquid Trace Minerals added for extra benefits). Tip: Prepare the bottles in the morning and take them with you or leave them on the table to remind you.
- Walk More – Walking is vital for two reasons; improving breathing and intake of oxygen and circulating blood around the body. The heart is not a pump and does not pump blood around the body it is a circulator and needs walking movement to work efficiently. To get the most benefits; walk at a good pace with longer strides whilst keeping your pelvis slightly forward and tucked in at the bottom of the spine. If you cannot walk then lay on your back with your legs elevated and cycle your legs every few minutes.
- Stop eating all grains, cereals, and other high-sugar foods and drinks – Research indicates that the consumption of wheat contributes to the growth of pathogenic bacteria in our gut, adding to the mounting concern that grain/cereal (often contaminated with Roundup herbicide) is one of the worst types of foods to consume for gut health. The foods to avoid include; high-sugar foods and drinks, breads, pastry, biscuits, breakfast cereals, rice, potatoes, parsnips, and wheat-based pasta. See alternative recipes at my www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com, select Keto for the best health options.
- Eat more greens, other colourful vegetables, and dark-skinned fruits – Organic options are best if possible. Many of the discount supermarkets offer organic foods at low prices.
- Take Nutritional Supplements – Your body and cells nееd specific nutrіеnts to funсtіоn орtіmаllу. Most of the critical vitamins and minerals are no longer in foods in sufficient quantities. This is particularly important for if/when children are planned, and as we age. The Government Nutritionists will claim that eating a balanced diet contains all of the nutrients needed. This is simply not true. Most critical minerals are dangerously deficient.
Your Nutritional Support Packs
This pack contains:
Provides 160,000IU of SerraEnzyme Serrapeptase, 250mg of CurcuminX4000, 50mg of Ecklonia Cava, and 1000IU of Vitamin D3 combination formula to help clear inflammation and scarring, balance the body’s immune response, and support lung healing. Contains serrapeptase which is always best taken on an empty stomach where possible. Suitable for vegetarians. 90 capsules.
A full spectrum multivitamin/mineral formula, providing 130 nutrients in one capsule. Provides high antioxidant content including vitamins/minerals A, C, E, Zinc, and Selenium alongside carotenoids Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Bilberry. Uses the biologically active Quatrefolic® Folate. Helps replenish storages in the body that are depleted each day. Suitable for the whole family. Caps can even be opened and added to food. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Now available in a fully compostable refill pouch. 180 vegetable capsules.
Camu Camu Vitamin C™
Rich in Vitamin C, providing over 2700mg of Vitamin C per 100 grams of fruit. Provides a unique combination of vitamins and minerals. ORAC Tested for antioxidant capacity. Remains highly stable over time. May help to protect healthy cells from damage. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 90 capsules.
Ancient Magnesium Oil Ultra with OptiMSM
A topical spray providing 100% Guaranteed Zechstein Magnesium Oil with OptiMSM, the world’s purest MSM for enhanced absorption. Delivers magnesium precisely where it’s needed. Corrects Magnesium deficiency and can benefit immune health and improve respiratory muscle strength. Transdermal Magnesium absorbs better than supplements and can have an immediate effect on symptoms. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 100ml.
This pack contains all Essential products and:
D.I.P. Daily Immune Protection™
A unique formulation of proven ingredients for immune health. This super-nutrient formulation combines EpiCor® and eXselen™ Selenium with a strong dose of vitamin D3. Impressive formulation to protect against infections, boost the immune response against allergens, and provide extra support for healthy cell growth. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 90 capsules.
Offers an atomic form of consumable iodine as a supplement, just as natural as iodine used in the body. Provides superior bioavailability of this crucial mineral – an essential nutrient missing from many people’s diets. Supports all lung health issues, especially fibrosis. Works in synergy with Selenium for maximum benefits. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 30ml/1 fl.oz.
Contains “Bio-Identical” SBO Probiotics Consortia™, a group of natural, friendly microorganisms that help to renew the gut and create a healthy balance between the good and bad gut bacteria. Prescript Probiotics’ powerful, soil-based microflora may benefit lung health, mood, and energy levels. Winner of Health and Wellbeing’s highly commended gut health category. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 90 capsules.
A powerful sublingual liquid enzyme, extracted from Norwegian seaweed. May increase the body’s ability to absorb more oxygen. Increase oxygen in the bloodstream in less than a minute. Helps expel CO2 and other waste gasses from the body. Recommended for best lung health. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Whether you can afford everything, one thing, or no supplements, we still help and support you to get and stay healthy. NHN are a not-for-profit organisation.