URGENT FOR EVERYONE
Today’s newsletter is urgent for everyone reading this and everyone you know. Whether you have had the Jag, or not going to have it, you will know someone who will be getting it. Once you read this and know this critical information you can protect yourself, your loved ones, and all of the people you know by sharing it.
For New Readers
Thirty-five years ago, my mother died of lung disease at age 62 and my 64-year-old father died a short while later of cancer.
I researched the causes of their deaths in-depth. I soon found evidence that the majority of diseases that people prematurely die from are completely preventable. I discovered evidence that these diseases are mainly caused by an unhealthy diet, lack of critical nutrients, and lifestyle factors – all of which create unhealthy bodies. I was also skeptical about the pharmaceutical companies that pushed drugs and influenced medical opinion even though they were guilty of many crimes.
Since discovering this scientifically obvious, yet commonly unknown evidence, I have followed my own health plan. I celebrated my 75th birthday in January feeling truly fit and healthy, and I want to help all my readers to achieve the same feeling, at any age.
The Deaths and Side Effects from the Jag May be Preventable
Dr. John Campbell was the senior trainer for the NHS in the UK and I previously reported his claim that Deaths and side effects of the CV injections could be as a result of no aspiration – i.e. the process of pulling back on the syringe plunger before injection. When injected without hesitation, the nurse administering it can’t see where the needle is going. This means that injections could be given directly into the bloodstream rather than the muscle itself, meaning it affects the whole body and may have potentially dangerous side effects.
He reported this to the authorities many months ago but nothing has been done and they have point blank refused to correct the procedure. I presume this is because they are using improperly trained non-medical workers and would have to stop all Jags.
Everyone needs to watch this to understand the risks of being badly trained.
- Those being mandated to have the Jag
- Those being requested to have a FLU Jag
- Those being called in for boosters
Those with children who could be Jagged at school without parental knowledge since healthy fit teenagers are at high risk as they have larger healthier veins than elderly people
- Anyone who could simply be attending for many different reasons such as Tetanus
Watch the video. Rehearse the words to tell the person giving the injection and if in any doubt, put the video on your phone to show it to the senior person there. If they refuse to comply with your instruction to do it correctly then leave and go to your own Doctor for the vaccination.
Share this video (and newsletter) with everyone you know.
Does it Exist?
I have written in the past that Kerry Mullis the Nobel prize-winning inventor of the PCR test has stated that it cannot identify any virus. This has not stopped them from destroying people’s lives by quoting cases rising and shutting everything down. The authorities in the USA have admitted this but in a wordy document and not publicly.
Emergency Recovery from The Jag
I give this answer at least once per day to those who are having side effects or are having remorse at succumbing to it.
- Try to find a Practitioner that provides OZONE iv treatments. There are three that I know of in the UK but you can search your own area. Some countries such as the USA and Germany have many. As I am writing we are just preparing to drive to get our monthly OZONE iv. We do this just as part of our health plan. We don’t wait for a reason and use a preventative plan.
- ActiveLife™ – A full-spectrum multivitamin/mineral formula providing 130 nutrients in one capsule, including vitamins, minerals, fulvic trace minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and more. Recommended for supporting your general good health.
- BlockBuster® AllClear – Combines Serrapeptase and Nattokinase with digestive enzymes and antioxidants (Grapeseed Extract and Pine Bark Extract 95%). Recommended for supporting arterial and cardiovascular health.
- Serranol® – A combination of four key ingredients including Serrapeptase 160,000IU, 250mg Curcuminx4000, 50mg Ecklonia Cava Extract, and 1000IU Vitamin D3. Recommended for supporting cholesterol, joint, circulatory, and cell health.
- PrescriptBiotics™ – A custom cultured blend of 8x soil-based organisms in a prebiotic food source. Recommended for supporting digestive health and immune system.
- Protease Enzymes – Protease aids the digestion of proteins and supports your immune system to fight infections.
- WholeBody and Colon Cleanse – Be careful to start low with this last one as you will be running to the toilet if taken too fast. This is designed to flush the body of excess toxins from the colon and intestines, cleansing the body from the inside out.
- Happy Tummy Charcoal Capsules – Aids normal digestion and toxin elimination.
Follow the fundamentals below.
Knowledge is Power
I will carry on helping people beat the Pharma/Medical Cartel and avoid their drugs. This way I can encourage more people to get and stay truly strong and healthy. I do get a buzz from the feedback/testimonials I receive. Here are my health care fundamentals…
Health Care Fundamental Rules
All of these rules are detailed further in my eBooks that you can view and download at www.NaturallyHealthyNews.com/eBooks
- Breathe Properly – Oxygen is the most critical element for life and health since most people cannot live more than 5 minutes without it. Oxygen is critical for healthy cells, regeneration of your body and is the essential fuel for your immune system. You can improve the oxygenation of the body by learning to breathe from the diaphragm (tummy). I also recommend laying down instead of sitting down.
- Sit Less – Those who sit for more than 8 hours per day are more likely to have health problems and die younger than those who sit for less than 3 hours per day. When you are sitting your breathing is the least effective. If you are unable to stand, laying down is better than sitting.
- Drink Plenty of Water (with Sodium Bicarb) – Water is the second most critical nutrient and most people would die after 7 days of drinking no water. Consume around 3 litres of pure water over the day (with a small amount of Bicarbonate of Soda and Organic Liquid Trace Minerals added for extra benefits). Tip: Prepare the bottles in the morning and take them with you or leave them on the table to remind you.
- Walk More – Walking is vital for two reasons; improving breathing and intake of oxygen and circulating blood around the body. The heart is not a pump and does not pump blood around the body it is a circulator and needs walking movement to work efficiently. To get the most benefits; walk at a good pace with longer strides whilst keeping your pelvis slightly forward and tucked in at the bottom of the spine. If you cannot walk then lay on your back with your legs elevated and cycle your legs every few minutes.
- Stop eating all grains, cereals, and other high-sugar foods and drinks – Research indicates that the consumption of wheat contributes to the growth of pathogenic bacteria in our gut, adding to the mounting concern that grain/cereal (often contaminated with Roundup herbicide) is one of the worst types of foods to consume for gut health. The foods to avoid include; high-sugar foods and drinks, breads, pastry, biscuits, breakfast cereals, rice, potatoes, parsnips, and wheat-based pasta. See alternative recipes at my www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com, select Keto for the best health options.
- Eat more greens, other colourful vegetables, and dark-skinned fruits – Organic options are best if possible. Many of the discount supermarkets offer organic foods at low prices.
- Take Nutritional Supplements – Your body and cells nееd specific nutrіеnts to funсtіоn орtіmаllу. Most of the critical vitamins and minerals are no longer in foods in sufficient quantities. This is particularly important for if/when children are planned, and as we age. The Government Nutritionists will claim that eating a balanced diet contains all of the nutrients needed. This is simply not true. Most critical minerals are dangerously deficient.
Examples of some of the most critical, often deficient nutrients include:
- Magnesium; reduced by 50% in the food as a result of intensive farming over the last 60% years. A Magnesium deficiency can contribute to sleep problems, depression, muscle aches, cramps and spasms, and weakness in the bones, heart and lungs.
- D3; an еѕѕеntіаl nutrient fоr best health. Lоw levels оf Vіtаmіn D аrе аѕѕосіаtеd wіth a weak immune system, dерrеѕѕіоn, ѕеаѕоnаl аffесtіvе dіѕоrdеr and schizophrenia in аdultѕ. We саn gеt Vitamin D3 frоm bеіng out іn thе ѕunѕhіnе or frоm tаkіng a hіgh-ԛuаlіtу supplement for best results.
- Omеgа 3 and 6 fatty асіdѕ DHA аnd EPA; саn ѕuрроrt brаіn function fоund іn oily fіѕh such аѕ ѕаlmоn, ѕаrdіnеѕ аnd mасkеrеl.
- B Vitamins; ensuring you gеt enough B-Vіtаmіnѕ саn regulate brain funсtіоn аnd ѕuрроrt healthy homocysteine. Taking Vitamin B9 (fоlаtе; not fоlіс aсіd) and Vitamin B12 саn аlѕо рlау аn important rоlе іn healthy pregnancy and balancing оut dерrеѕѕіvе moods. Good ѕоurсеѕ оf B Vіtаmіnѕ include grаѕѕ-fеd оrgаnіс rеd meat, оіlу fіѕh, dаrk leafy vеgеtаblеѕ, lеgumеѕ, nutѕ and seeds.
- Other critical minerals are Selenium, iodine, and Boron as these are dangerously deficient.
Nutrition is for Life.
Read and follow the plan in my eBooks, even if you can’t afford everything. The more you do of the things that don’t cost money, the bigger difference in your health you’ll see. You can see great improvements specifically from taking sodium bicarbonate and Ancient Magnesium®