A Good Night’s Sleep? 7 – 9 hours of restful deep sleep, aiming for 8 hours, is one of my weekly tips for essential good health. Looking back, it’s been many years since I last wrote about sleep and stress, which explains why I still get so many emails asking how I achieve this. Hopefully, this newsletter will provide answers.
There have been many times in my life when I would wake up after a few hours and my mind would be racing with problems and challenges, and that would end up as a lost night of restful sleep.
The last 18 months have not been a stressful problem in spite of the traumatic time the world has been going through. Even when I am awake and I may sound as though I am ranting about the activities of the criminal Pharma/Medical Cartel, I have been relaxed inside. If you have sleep problems or daily stress problems then it is definitely worth giving my plan a 30-day trial. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.The sleep plan also works during the daytime for periods of stress.
For New Readers
Thirty-five years ago, my mother died of lung disease at age 62 and my 64-year-old father died a short while later of cancer.
These deaths drove me to research the causes of their deaths in-depth. I soon found evidence that the majority of diseases that people suffer and prematurely die from are completely preventable.
I discovered evidence that these diseases are mainly caused by an unhealthy diet, lack of critical nutrients, and lifestyle factors – all of which create unhealthy bodies.
I celebrated my 75th birthday in January feeling truly fit and healthy, and I want all my readers to achieve the same opportunity, at any age.
There are two sleep problems:
- Getting to sleep – caused by lack of melatonin or not being able to switch off from the day’s problems, which are still going around in your mind. Melatonin deficiency can be caused by ageing but it can also be caused by too much screen time (phones, computers and TV) just before bed.
- Staying asleep – including waking up after a few hours and or being unable to get back to sleep or simply waking an hour or two before the 7-9 hours of perfect sleep. This is caused by too much cortisol which can lead you into being wide awake.
Melatonin deficiency – A supplement can safely be taken 30 minutes before bedtime for any age but older people generally have a deficiency so it is always recommended for this group. Search melatonin at the Good Health Naturally Website for the various options such as:
SleepWell™ A synergistic blend of nature’s own sleep formula. Sleepwell™ contains a proprietary combination of 5-HTP, Melatonin, Valerian Root, Passiflora, Hops, MSM and Vitamin B3. Formulated to support the relief of anxiety, insomnia and other sleep issues. It may help to overcome or prevent jet lag.
Liposomal GABA™ with L Theanine and Ashwagandha – helps fast relaxation at any time of the day or night within minutes. It is my number one aid for getting to sleep and getting back to sleep if I wake with thoughts flowing. You can use it any time of the day when you need to relax. It doesn’t put you to sleep.
RelaxWell™ is my other sleep supplement I take at bedtime and combines L-Tryptophan, L-Theanine, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B3. Some people successfully take just this but to be clear I am quite often working and researching into the evening and I get the best results taking both this and the Liposomal GABA™.
Magnesium – Is another missing nutrient essential for sleep as well as the many other health benefits. I massage magnesium into my neck/shoulder and leg muscles at bedtime. This is also available with added Melatonin for extra sleep support. For children, a bath at bedtime with Magnesium Ultra flakes is especially effective to help them relax and maintain their magnesium levels.
The Lifestyle to GET HEALTHIER AND Help your Sleep
The lifestyle steps to get your body into a better sleep balance.
1. Water Fasting: Fasting has been known since records began to be a powerful preventative and treatment for any disease. Up to one week is a good length to do a fast for achieving good health. The most effective fasting involves simply drinking the water as directed in step 2. Also, take the appropriate missing supplements at the same time.
2. Drinking 6 x 500ml glasses of water over a day with a ¼ teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) in each glass. Also, use Pure Concentrated Organic Minerals™ Liquid Drops for powerful electrolyte support.
3. Stopping all factory processed or unnatural foods, and especially factory-made meals.
4. Stopping high-sugar foods and drinks, as well as bread, pastry, biscuits, breakfast cereals, white rice, potatoes, parsnips, and pasta foods.
5. Consuming mainly vegetables after the fast, leafy greens and other salad foods, avocados, mushrooms, dark-skinned fruits, tree nuts, seeds, and legumes. I also have a website dedicated to this with numerous Keto recipes at www.reallyhealthyfoods.com.
6. Taking 3-4 teaspoons of Himalayan or rock salts daily in food.
“You can trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency.”
– Linus Pauling.
Nothing that comes from doctors via the Pharma/Medical Cartel is designed to get you and your family healthy (except emergency treatment in urgent cases).
Most disease and premature deaths could be prevented in a much safer way – by everyone taking 10-20,000IU of Vitamin D3 + Missing Nutrients, Daily.
Basic Sleep Supplement Recommendations
Liposomal GABA with L-Theanine and Ashwagandha can provide rest and relaxation support. Along with calming and balancing moods, it can help you to enjoy a better night’s sleep. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 100ml.
A synergistic blend of 5-HTP, Melatonin, Valerian Root, Passiflora, Hops, MSM and Vitamin B3. It May help with the relief of insomnia, anxiety and other sleep issues. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 30ml.
A special formula of L-Tryptophan, L-Theanine, Vitamin B3 and B6 to support a better night’s sleep and relaxation. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 90 capsules.
Guaranteed 100% Zechstein Magnesium Oil in a topical spray with OptiMSM for enhanced absorption. Supports rest and relaxation along with natural relief for aches and pains. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 200ml.
Reduce stress and anxiety by soaking in a relaxing Magnesium bath with OptiMSM for enhanced relaxation benefits. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 750g.
Magnesium Lotion Ultra + Melatonin combines Zechstein Magnesium Oil with OptiMSM, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil and other organic ingredients along with the added benefits of Melatonin for improved relaxation and deep sleep. 200ml.
Pure Organic Minerals with high fulvic content, containing more than 70 trace minerals, trace elements, electrolytes, amino acids and additional organic acids. May support energy levels and help you to enjoy a more restful sleep. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 60ml.
Take good care of yourself,