You already know that you should be eating good healthy foods full of nutrition. But did you know that eating all the right nutrients does not guarantee you will be absorbing them?
In order to rebuild all of the cells in your body, build muscle, strengthen your immune system, and provide the energy you need throughout the day, the nutrients you eat need to be absorbed in your digestive tract and then into the bloodstream – and that requires 2 important things:
1. Digestive enzymes break down the food we eat
As we age and because we eat cooked foods, the enzymes we have deplete; by age 50 you have less than 25% of the enzymes you had at 20 – wasting most of the essential nutrients from the healthy foods you’re eating. The solution is to supplement with high quality digestive enzymes.
But there’s still a problem! There’s something in our modern diet that’s stopping you from producing your own digestive enzymes. In a small study over 4 weeks, a high-glucose diet was found to shut down the gene that creates digestive enzymes. The best anti-aging solution in the world, therefore, is to cut out or cut down on starchy carbs and other high sugar foods, so you can digest your food and regenerate your body.
If you don’t have sufficient protease, amylase, and lipase groups of digestive enzymes, then:
- Because Protease digests proteins, and parasites, fungus, bacteria, and viruses, you lose your defence against these intestinal bugs, viruses.
- Because Amylase digests carbohydrates and dead white blood cells, like pus, without Amylase you can develop pus-filled infections like abscesses or other skin conditions.
- Because Lipase digests fats and fat soluble nutrients like vitamin E and fish oil, you can develop high cholesterol, diabetes, and heart disease if you don’t have enough.
2. There are 14 important bacteria we need in our diet at least weekly if not daily.
Once our food was full of friendly oxygen respiring bacteria, Probiotics, which are essential for many digestive tract functions including keeping unfriendly (pathogenic) bacteria in check, absorbing nutrients, keeping the lining of the intestines healthy, and keeping Candida Albicans in check. Less well known is that Probiotics are important for healing, regeneration and anti-aging.
Each of the 14 specific probiotics offers unique health benefits. Studies show that if they’re not replenished on a regular basis, they start to disappear within 2 weeks. The answer? Take them everyday or every few days to safeguard your health.
RECOMMENDED FOR DIGESTION
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Lactobacillus paracasei
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus lactis
- Lactobacillus brevis
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Alpha Galactosidase