Health News (Week 46- 2015)
By Robert Redfern
Anne and I have just packed the car for our drive back to the UK (from Mallorca for the holiday season) and we are feeling somewhat stressed. Our 2000km trip includes (as well as long security lines at borders after the Paris attacks), an 8 hour car ferry, a long drive over Europe, a car train under the sea and a final drive across the UK, avoiding many roads closed for overnight repairs!
Other than the problems of security lines at the borders, millions of North Americans will be doing a similar journey over the next week to go ‘home’ for their Thanksgiving celebrations, so we feel a real affinity for and ‘share their stress’.
For those of you who do not know, ‘Thanksgiving’, is a celebration of the Pilgrims who travelled across the UK from Boston in Lincolnshire, sailing from Plymouth to make a new life in the Americas. They suffered dreadful hardships and there were many deaths in the first year. These Pilgrims are said to have had a celebration meal, which is now celebrated by many millions of Americans every year on the last Thursday in November.
We all have much to be thankful for, especially towards our ancestors. Not everyone is related to a Pilgrim but we are related to our parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great, great, grandparents etc. They all (in my case) went through dreadful hardships so they and their descendants (me) could have a better life.
I have a lot to be thankful for and I believe we all have our ancestors to thank for making this life opportunity possible.
Many people in Europe and Australia are celebrating Thanksgiving as they feel an affinity with their American cousins in this celebration.
I Hope I’m Not Too Late?
I am not going to try and discuss food at this point because I do that every other week! It is important that you do not try to make diet changes over the holiday season as it is probably too late and you may upset your hosts or guests. I trust I am not too late however in suggesting I have ESSENTIAL recommendations as to how you can survive the whole holiday season and not just Thanksgiving…
- Make sure you drink 6 x 500ml (16oz) glasses of water over the day with a ½ teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in each glass. Always drink one of those glasses before each meal.
- Do your best to avoid carbs in each of the dishes. Load up on veggies to fill your plate.
- Take Essential Digestive Plus enzymes and double or triple this before each meal over the six-week period. As well as digesting carbs and sugar easier, all of the food will absorb better.
- I suspect this is the time when everybody needs Cinnamon27. This will block much of the sugar uptake from the high carb, high sugar foods and help keep your blood sugar levels healthy. If you can’t cut out sugar take this before any food (with sugar).
- Last, but certainly not least, is Prescript Biotics. This is without doubt the most powerful probiotic and you can take it preventatively or in high doses if you do get any digestive problems (it even clears food poisoning in very high doses, e.g. take 5 every hours).
I asked Good Health Naturally to create a pack for all three of these recommendations and they have also provided 10% discount. Shop here for your ‘Holiday Pack’.
- If you have digestive problems you can also consider Happy Tummy, which contains charcoal. This will help with bloating and will reduce any flatulence after eating.
I’m a breast cancer patient, I have removed my left side breast in year 2013. I would like to know more of your products or supplement for my cancer. Beside my cancer I having back pain, knees and joints pains. Pls advice me on what kind of supplements you recommend. Thank you.
Please contact the Good Health Coaching Centres (details below) for a full health plan, tailored to your individual needs.
Our free regular telephone/Skype coaching comes as standard with all our product info, health advice, and health plans, with, not just supplement and dietary info, but actual menus and real-time coaching instructions for you to follow to the letter, to get well!
To take advantage of this global free support, please just submit your no-obligatory interest at http://www.mygoodhealthclub.com, phone: (UK) 0800 802 1127 (US) 1-844-344-2262 or text our coaching mobile number: (UK) 07482 568066 with your information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
Best of Health
Your Good Health Coaching Team