Health News (Week 31 – 2019)
By Robert Redfern
You may have heard of a 16-year-old Swedish schoolgirl Greta Thunberg? She has addressed most governments in Europe and maybe many around the world. She has also called millions of school children around the world to protest by going on a school strike every Friday to force governments to act to prevent climate change.
She started by sitting outside the Swedish Parliament for two weeks to protest inaction by her government to change from using carbon fuels – which she blames for climate change. The publicity from this and her idea to call school children out on a Friday strike has propelled her to international fame. Her talks and twitters have all the hallmarks of either a publicity machine or she has been smitten by the publicity machine of the climate change lobby and therefore with Greta Thunberg.
I disagree with the Climate Change lobby that the use of carbon is causing the desertification and mass die-off of wildlife around the world (and also threatening humans). Of course, I am against pollution by the use of carbon that is contributing to many diseases, and especially lung diseases. I am against strip-mining of coal and ripping down forest and pollution of seas to get carbon.
Even carbon pollution is only a contribution to health problems as I have observed many times that lung diseases disappear when grains, cereals, sugar and processed foods are stopped and replaced with healthy nutrition. If pollution was the single cause then healthy nutrition would not solve it, but it does.
The Prime Cause of Climate Change
You may have read that changes in the tilt of the earth, sun flare cycles and even the effect of other planets in our solar system affect our climate, and yes, they may be a factor. I have looked at many scientific journals and research from serious universities and the conclusion is that the prime causes are the decimation of trees by herbivores and humans.
Trees provide oxygen and are essential for creating a stable environment for rain and of course a huge diversity of insects and animals. I don’t think there is a scientist on the planet that will disagree with me in private. High CO2 is perfect for trees to thrive.
The first major die-off of all large animals (dinosaurs) is well known and that led to the complete eradication of anything bigger than a small chicken.
You may read that the trees and large animals were destroyed by an asteroid strike that threw off a cloud of dust and may have caused volcanoes to also erupt. This, of course, is a guess by scientists and could be completely wrong. Let’s say it was correct. Then why would so many small animals and insects not get completely wiped out?
I am not saying it did not happen but if it did, then it was not the cause but the final straw. Trees have always been destroyed by lightning strikes and should recover unless herbivores get in the way. The greatest cause was the decimation of trees by dinosaurs.
Most of the dinosaurs were herbivores. Not only that, they were gigantic herbivores the size of large houses. They had no serious predators. The T-Rex was puny compared to them, and they had no fear from them.
They could eat grass and most trees with ease. They were big enough to knock down trees that managed to get bigger than them and since they had no predators, they bred until they covered every part of the planet, moving to different areas until everything was devastated.
The Earth was left with almost no trees, no grass, low oxygen and high CO2.
Soon they all died off and if there was an asteroid strike, it was the final straw.
A Modern Example
Can you imagine what Africa would look like if there were no humans, no big cats, no dogs? Elephants would breed out of control, rule and became the dinosaurs of Africa. Wild cattle would also breed out of control and as elephants knocked all of the trees down and the grass grew, they would devastate the grass.
The north of Africa was devastated for thousands of years by humans cutting down trees for farming. The complete devastation of Africa is now well underway and its only a matter of time since humans are the major part of the problem – due to cutting down trees for farming.
Serious farming started around 10,000 years ago around the planet. If you are my age, then you would have learned in school that humans were very sparse on the planet and lived mostly in caves in the not too distant past. The truth is there were huge civilisations around the planet. Their farming has resulted in 3 trillion trees being cut down over this period. It has caused huge environmental changes, wiped out civilisations, and is approaching the devastating climate change that wiped out the dinosaurs. Frogs which are susceptible to oxygen deficiency are dying all over the planet, and is a warning we ignore at our peril.
Cars, Boat and Planes are only partly to blame. If huge dinosaurs can be wiped out through the lack of oxygen from knocking down trees then are we being naive to think we are different. We have enough technology to grow vegetables, fruits, and seeds. And plenty of nuts and fruit from the 3 trillion trees we need to plant for good health.
There is never a better time than now to plant trees as they thrive with high levels of CO2. This will then produce higher levels of health-giving oxygen and save us, as well as the rest of the animals.
COWS, Sheep, Chickens and Pigs: Are they the most dangerous animals on the planet, or is it Humans?
- They produce more polluting greenhouse gases than all of the cars, trucks and aircraft in the world. (Livestock are responsible for 18 per cent of greenhouse-gas emissions as measured by 9 per cent of all CO2 emissions, 37 per cent of methane, and 65 per cent of nitrous oxide. Altogether, that’s more than the emissions caused by transportation and The July 2005 issue of Physics World states: “The animals we eat emit 21 per cent of all the CO2 that can be attributed to human activity”).
- Their animal waste is polluting rivers and seas, killing fish and other sea life and creating ‘Wet-Deserts™’ (21,000 square miles of the Gulf of Mexico (Larger than the BP spill) is dead from US farm runoff and 1995 New River hog waste spill in North Carolina poured 25 million gallons of excrement and urine into the water, killing an estimated 10 to 14 million fish and closing 364,000 acres of coastal shell-fishing beds. Hog waste spills have caused the rapid spread of a virulent microbe called Pfiesteria piscicida, which has killed a billion fish in North Carolina alone). P.S: Not forgetting over-fishing by factory ships as well).
- They are Destroying the Rainforest, the loss of trees is a major cause of the increase in carbon dioxide (for grazing pasture and animals feed, 70 per cent of the grains and cereals we grow go to farmed animals and 50% of all of the trees cut down was for cattle raising).
- They are Polluting the soil and air (Farmed animals produce about 130 times as much excrement as the entire human population of the United States).
- They are Creating Water Shortages and Rivers are disappearing (it takes nearly 1000 pints of water to make 1 pint of milk and up to 2500 gallons for 1lb of meat).
- They are destroying good farmland (Meat production has also been linked to severe erosion of billions of acres of once-productive farmland).
- They are linked to Death and Disease in humans (researchers link factory-farmed dairy and meat consumption to a high incidence of heart disease, hypertension, e-coli, BSE, CJD, and breast, colon and other cancers).
- They are Stealing our food (The world’s cattle alone consume a quantity of food equal to the caloric needs of 8.7 billion people – which is more than the entire human population on earth).
- They are the main cause of Deserts from deforestation (Goats and sheep started it over 2000-years ago and it has not stopped since with huge tree cutting in the past 50 years).
- It is getting worse (As prosperity increased around the world in recent decades, the number of people eating meat (and the amount one eats every year) has risen steadily. Between 1970 and 2002, annual per capita meat consumption in developing countries rose from 11 kilograms (24 lbs.) to 29 kilograms (64 lbs.) (In developed countries, the comparable figures were 65 kilos and 80 kilos.) As the population increased, total meat consumption in the developing world grew nearly five-fold over that period).
P.S: They consume 30% of all of the precious fossil fuels. Even if Man was not here to make matters worse by farming them, they would, as they did in the great prairies in the USA, stop trees re-growing after great forest fires and multiply practically unhindered.
HOW CAN YOU HELP ME?
It seems the only way we can spread the information with this censorship is for our existing customers and followers to SHARE GOOD HEALTH.
There are several ways you can do this.
Facebook users – please make a point of ‘liking’ the websites, ‘liking’ and ‘sharing’ every post to Share Good Health.
- Naturally Healthy News
- Good Health Naturally: UK/Europe – USA – Canada – Australia – India
Instagram users – Please see GoodHealthNaturally, NaturallyHealthyNews and please ‘like’ my posts. You can also ask your family, friends, children or grandchildren to ‘like’ them too. Share Good Health.
Twitter users – This is our daily posting site https://twitter.com/nathealthy_news which if you ‘follow’ the page and ‘like’ will help Share Good Health.
Existing customers – can log into their account on the web site and click on the Sponsorship Program to Share Good Health with your friends and relatives. You get Rewards to help pay for your orders, and they get a first-order discount.
Affiliate System – Lastly, we also have an affiliate system, and many people make a living promoting and Share Good Health around the world. https://goodhealthaffiliates.postaffiliatepro.com/affiliates/
There are Establishment organizations around the world that want you a slave to their drugs and do not want you to know that those who achieve good health can never become sick and feeble. I need you to help in Sharing Good Health.
Like you I have never believed in the carbon theory. You only need to look at the maps of Earth to see the damage to forests by man. Thus less oxygen for all life. It is a shame that the Swedish girl has been brainwashed by the corrupt media (including facebook, which I do not look at, nor Google, twitter or any other of these social media that are run by the American mafia in order to make money for the pharmaceutical, chemical, Vacs., industries.}