Health News (Week 29 – 2014)
By Robert Redfern
All of the cells in our body are regenerating every day. If they didn’t we would be blind in about 10 minutes and dead within 24 hours or so. The macula in the back of the eye completely regenerates in minutes. Tell that to the experts when they say you cannot get better.
This regeneration takes place to a blueprint (an old word) that means the data for everything you are is stored in DNA. If we damage the DNA with junk foods, radiation or drugs then of course, things start to go wrong.
Each DNA has a data counter called a telomere, which counts down every time our cells regenerate. Some people depending upon the strength of their DNA get a greater or lesser count. In other words they get a longer lifespan or shorter lifespan.
This is why drugs such as statins do not show a longer lifespan for people taking them compared with those who do not take them. It is your DNA telomere that decides when you are going to die, not a drug.
There is Good News!
There are a number of studies that show how to slow down the telomere clock (and lifespan).
- It has long been established that a really healthy diet extends the lifespan. Eating a nutrient rich, anti inflammatory diet will slow down the telomere clock.
- Stopping all high sugar foods and drinks and BBQ (burnt) foods will slow down the telomere clock.
- Lowering stress levels and meditating also slows down the telomere clock.
- Not sitting down for more than 3 hours per day slows down the telomere clock.
- Walking 5 miles per day will slow down the telomere clock.
- Supplementing with critical minerals missing from the diet such as iodine and selenium will slow down the telomere clock.
More Good News
New research may show we can TURN BACK THE CLOCK:
- Curcumin the yellow pigment of turmeric (Curcuma longa) may exert significant benefit in preventing telomere shortening and may actually promote elongation of telomeres.
- Higher Vitamin D levels are associated with longer telomeres
- Inflammatory markers in the blood correlate with telomere shortening. Serrapeptase enzymes reduce inflammation and are therefore very important in reducing the rate of telomere shortening.
- Eating Seaweed and seaweed extracts daily delivers up to ten years extra lifespan compared to those who do not eat them.
I knew there was a good reason why I formulated SERRANOL, it was to keep me young!
|IngredientsTake 3 to 6 caps per day
(or more for really serious cases)CurcuminX4000
– 250mg per capsule. The most
Ecklonia Cava Seaweed 25:1 extract
Serranol is available from Good Health Naturally and they have kindly provided a promotional code for readers of this news blast. Use code TELOMERE for 10% off any Serranol order. The code is valid till 27th July.
Click here for more information and to turn back your clock!