Health News (Week 25- 2020)
By Robert Redfern
First, Some News
BBC Radio ‘More or Less’ program 17th June, reported:
- Cancer Specialist Dr. Karol Sikora in the Daily Telegraph saying the real C.V. death figures are around 20-30,000 instead of the 40-50,000 claimed deaths and the rest were misreported (untruthful).
- The numbers of deaths reviewed by the Insurance Actuary Stuart McDonald, who said we cannot properly review the total deaths until the end of the year since there could be a large drop over the summer/autumn after the initial premature deaths.
- 50% of deaths were contributed from care home deaths of very sick/elderly people, so the risk to people in the community was actually minimal.
- Friday 12th June quarantine figures show very little benefit from people being quarantined coming in from most countries.
Even the corporate media are starting to (slowly) come around to the real facts now…
Asking for Help
I get a huge amount of feedback both from my live video broadcasts at https://www.facebook.com/naturallyhealthynews and my weekly emails. Some of it is criticism but most of it is appreciative for the alternative view and information. I do appreciate both and carefully consider all of this feedback. If you want to offer some feedback please contact me via email at robert@NaturallyHealthyNews.com
PLEASE HELP ME TO SHARE THIS WITH THE LINKS AT THE END
I am getting an increasing number of requests for information from individuals and Facebook groups who seem to have long-term effects after suffering a diagnosis of C.V. The long-term effects seem to include severe fatigue, aching body, and mental fog. These symptoms are not unusual for many immune problems and I welcome an opportunity to clarify a health care solution.
Not Disease Care
My only rant is at the ‘medical system’ who abandon people with these longer-term symptoms. The medical system only offers disease management whereas this group need health care. It is health care and solutions that Naturally Healthy News and our Health Coaches offer at www.MyGoodHealthClub.com. To be clear, we do not offer disease care. I have included some recommendations for post-C.V. recovery towards the bottom of this.
What Is Health Care?
To achieve good health we have to follow simple rules to get and stay strong and to avoid premature death. The rules have been complicated by false information given out by the medical system who call themselves ‘Health Professionals’ when in fact they have no training in nutrition or the other things required to achieve health. The medical system has ‘Nutritionists’ whose training is approved by the ‘medical system’ but in fact is not supported by independent science. All humans need to follow these rules to ensure a long, strong life and produce healthy children. These rules are explained simply below and defined clearly in my eBooks.
Quick Fix Help
For those who need a quick fix there is something that will produce results really fast but takes a little will-power. Fasting; by following a 2 -7 day fast (depending on your will-power and circumstances) it will help your body reset itself.
During the fast you may get sugar and carb withdrawal symptoms (reputed to be as addictive as narcotic drugs). If you drink tea or coffee you can carry on drinking black tea and black coffee, organic is best.
The only food allowed are homemade green juices or smoothies. These are also best with organic foods such as:
Leafy greens, celery, cucumber, lemon (including the peel), Granny Smith apple ( the best if available; this is super healthy), grapefruit (pink is best for flavour) and avocado (if available, does not need to be organic). Two of these per day, one for brunch and one for evening meal should help keep you in balance.
The oxygen, water and walking rules below are essential.
Health Care Fundamental Rules
All of these rules are detailed further in my eBooks that you can view and download at www.NaturallyHealthyNews.com/eBooks
- Breathe Properly – Oxygen is the most critical element for life and health since most people cannot live more than 5 minutes without it. Oxygen is critical for healthy cells, regeneration of your body and is the essential fuel for your immune system.
You can improve oxygenation of the body by learning to breath from the diaphragm (tummy) and try laying down instead of sitting down.
- Sit Less – Those who sit for more than 8hrs per day are more likely to have health problems and die younger than those who sit for less than 3 hours per day. When you are sitting your breathing is at its the least effective. If you are unable to stand, laying down is better than sitting.
- Drink Plenty of Water (with Sodium Bicarb) – Water the second most critical nutrient and most people would die after 7 days of no water. As a rule, you should drink 6 x 500ml (16oz) glasses of water over the day with a ¼ teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) in each glass. Tip; make up these in bottles in the morning and take them with you or leave them on the table to remind you.
- Walk More – Walking is vital for two reasons; improving breathing and intake of oxygen and circulating blood around the body. The heart is not a pump and does not pump blood around the body it is a circulator and needs walking movement to work efficiently. To get the most benefits; walk at a good pace with longer strides whilst keeping your pelvis slight forward and tucked in at the bottom of the spine. If you cannot walk then lay on your back with your legs elevated and cycle your legs every few minutes.
- Stop eating all grains, cereals, and other high-sugar foods and drinks – Research indicates that the consumption of wheat contributes to the growth of pathogenic bacteria in our gut, adding to the mounting concern that grain/cereal (often contaminated with Roundup herbicide) is one of the worst types of foods to consume for gut health. The foods to avoid include; high-sugar foods and drinks, breads, pastry, biscuits, breakfast cereals, rice, potatoes, parsnips, and wheat-based pasta. See alternative recipes at my www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com, select Keto for the best health options.
- Eat more greens, other colourful vegetables and dark-skinned fruits – Organic options are best if possible. Many of the discount supermarkets offer organic foods at low prices.
- Take Nutritional Supplements – Your body and cells nееd specific nutrіеnts to funсtіоn орtіmаllу. Most of the critical vitamins and minerals are no longer in foods in sufficient quantities. Particularly important for if/when children are planned, and as we age. The Government Nutritionists will claim that eating a balanced diet contains all of the nutrients needed. This is simply not true. Most critical minerals are dangerously deficient.
Examples of some of the most critical, often deficient nutrients include:
- Magnesium; reduced by 50% in the food as a result of the intensive farming over the last 60% years. A Magnesium deficiency can contribute to sleep problems, depression, muscle aches, cramps and spasms, and weakness in the bones, heart and lungs.
- D3; an еѕѕеntіаl nutrient fоr best health. Lоw levels оf Vіtаmіn D аrе аѕѕосіаtеd wіth a weak immune system, dерrеѕѕіоn, ѕеаѕоnаl аffесtіvе dіѕоrdеr and schizophrenia in аdultѕ. We саn gеt Vitamin D3 frоm bеіng out іn thе ѕunѕhіnе or frоm tаkіng a hіgh-ԛuаlіtу supplement for best results.
- Omеgа 3 and 6 fatty асіdѕ DHA аnd EPA; саn ѕuрроrt brаіn function fоund іn oily fіѕh such аѕ ѕаlmоn, ѕаrdіnеѕ аnd mасkеrеl.
- B Vitamins; ensuring you gеt enough B-Vіtаmіnѕ саn regulate brain funсtіоn аnd ѕuрроrt healthy homocysteine. Taking Vitamin B9 (fоlаtе; not fоlіс aсіd) and Vitamin B12 саn аlѕо рlау аn important rоlе іn healthy pregnancy and balancing оut dерrеѕѕіvе moods. Good ѕоurсеѕ оf B Vіtаmіnѕ include grаѕѕ-fеd оrgаnіс rеd meat, оіlу fіѕh, dаrk leafy vеgеtаblеѕ, lеgumеѕ, nutѕ and seeds.
- Other critical minerals are Selenium, iodine, and Boron are dangerously deficient.
My Recommendation For Post CV-19 Recovery In Order Of Importance:
- Active Life™ – Provides 130 Essential Nutrients along with a patented form of 5-MTHF Folate in one capsule. 180 capsules are enough for 1 to 6 months depending upon the requirement and age. Suitable for infants to seniors and vegetarians.
- Ancient Magnesium Oil Ultra – Genuine 100% Zechstein Magnesium Oil with OptiMSM for maximum cellular absorption. Essential for good health and may provide fast relief for sore muscles, leg cramps, headaches, migraines and various body aches. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Nascent Iodine – Consumable iodine in its atomic form, recognised by the body as the same iodine that’s required by the thyroid and effortlessly absorbed by the body. May support increased energy and immunity levels, thyroid, general health and hormone production. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 30ml/1 fl.oz.
- Serranol® – A powerful combination formula of four key ingredients including Serrapeptase 160,000IU, 250mg Curcuminx4000, 50mg Ecklonia Cava Extract and 1000IU Vitamin D3 to support total body health. Suitable for vegetarians. 90 veg capsules.
- Prescript Biotics™ – Provides custom cultured “Bio-Identical” SBO Probiotics Consortia to rebalance good gut flora. Supports stronger digestion, immunity and overall health. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 90 veg capsules.
- Daily Immune Protection™ – Contains EpiCor® and eXselen™ Selenium in a unique formulation of proven ingredients to support a balanced immune system. Suitable for vegetarians. 90 veg capsules.
- The Krill Miracle™ – Provides high-strength Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA/EPA) with phospholipids. Supports anti-inflammatory processes in the body – beneficial for brain health, joint health and skin health. 60 fish Lipcaps™ capsules.
Really healthy people don’t die. Read and follow the plan in my eBooks, even if you can’t afford everything. The more you do of the things that don’t cost money, the bigger difference in your health you’ll see. You can see great improvements specifically from taking sodium bicarbonate and Ancient Magnesium™