Health News (Week 18 – 2017)
By Robert Redfern
How do you know when a confirmed ‘liar’ is telling the truth?
You don’t. All you can do is over time judge them by their actions. The confirmed ‘liars’ in this case are the Pharma drug companies and their hired researchers. They say that a review of 10,000 people on yet another Pharma study felt that muscle pain was ‘all in the mind’. Their actions in spite of a huge amount of independent evidence indicates that they are deluded (or simply ‘liars’).
Statin Benefits – All In The Mind?
They forgot to also say that all of the reasons for taking statins to prevent heart disease such as lowering cholesterol are also ‘all in the mind’ of those in the medical system who are brainwashed throughout their lives by Pharma propaganda.
Cholesterol is essential in the body and diet and lack of it is the cause of many diseases. The real cause of heart disease is from all aspects of an unhealthy lifestyle but the prime cause is diet. Doctors with a ‘clean’ mind know this and usually have to leave the Pharma fake model to practise ‘real’ health care rather than disease management. Those that do are often subject to massive media attack and need to have a strong mind to stay the course of health care.
Statin Side Effects, ‘All In The Mind’?
The Fake Media will be rolling this out throughout the world over the next week despite a review of 900 studies on the adverse effects of HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, also called statins indicating these and many other side effects. They are desperate as many hundreds of thousands of people are telling their doctors they don’t want to take them any more. They have to stop this profitable drug from being abandoned and so they are prepared to terrorise the populations and their doctors. How better to terrorise the population than to feed the fake media interpretation of a Pharma funded study claiming that thousands will die of heart disease because they have stopped statins.
I don’t want to confuse or worry you since the Pharma/Medical/FakeFood system are already experts at using (paying via adverts?) the media to worry and confuse you. I want to make it very simple and there are rules for ‘Good Health’ that ensure the majority and not the minority at present can get and stay healthy all of their lives.
The Simple Things Are:
- Simply, Don’t eat fake food – grains, cereals, potatoes, rice, and all high sugar roots (parsnips are almost 100% sugar) and high sugar fruits. A substantial proportion of deaths in the United States from heart disease, stroke, and diabetes are associated with a suboptimal diet, JAMA Report.
- Simply, sit down for a maximum of 3-4 hours over each day only. Stand, walk or lie down but sitting more than this is bad.
- Simply, at a minimum, walk 3-5 fast miles per day for optimal health or interval running; walk, run, walk, run, etc.
- Simply learn to breathe correctly from the diaphragm rather than from the chest.
- Simply drink water – 6 x 500ml (16oz) glasses over the day with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda in each glass.
- Simply include raw sea or rock salt in your diet and at least 2-4 teaspoons over the day. A major new study is the latest to suggest the doctors salt guidelines are just plain wrong. Blood pressure was higher in people who kept to the 1 teaspoon (6 g of salt) recommended daily amount, and lower in those who consumed 2-3 teaspoons.
- Simply, supplement the missing critical nutrients such as selenium, iodine and magnesium.
In all of the years of reviewing studies on statins I have seen nothing that convinces me that statins work nor that Pharma and the medical system that follows Pharma help anyone get healthy. In the UK and the USA both countries are seeing their medical systems bankrupting the citizens while the pharma/medical/banksters all grow richer.
Judge everyone by their actions.
To read my latest article I have written about statins simply go to this link: https://naturallyhealthynews.info/newsletter/2017/week-11-2017-scared-of-stopping-statins/