Health News (Week 16 – 2017)
By Robert Redfern
In most English speaking countries people greet each other by asking, ‘How Are You?’ Here in Spain they ask: ‘¿Como estás?’
In English speaking countries they answer, ‘Well, thank you’ and in Spanish speaking countries they answer, ‘Bien, gracias’.
We are generally not ‘well’, we are not ‘bien’, in fact, only a tiny minority can reply with these answers. Of course it would be upsetting for people to always tell the truth and so we answer with nice simple answers and only if we have a real conversation do we start to share what ails us.
I Want The Full Facts.
When I ask a person how they are, I want the full facts of what ails them as I only ever ask this question when I am concerned about helping the person. What I do, with the help of my team of coaches, is we ask people what ails them and help them to resolve it.
The conditions can vary immensely but the most heart breaking is cancer. Not because we cannot help to clear it (if caught early enough) but because many people come and ask for help as a last resort. They may have had surgery, Chemo and various drugs all failed and it really is a hill to climb for the sufferer…no matter how good the plan in my book is.
Most conditions that are not imminently fatal can be recovered if the plans are followed to the letter. This is not always possible for many reasons but it is my ultimate goal to open recuperation centres where serious cases can be cared for over a period of 2-8 weeks.
This is time enough to build strength of mind, physical recovery and to help them manage their lives independently. Many times I hear of people who have one event that the medical system treats incorrectly and that spirals down into having to go into care when all they really needed was recuperation and empowerment.
One condition that is responsible for stealing a person’s independence is AMD, or, Age Related Macular Degeneration. Since 1996 I have been helping sufferers recover their site and their independence. In some cases they only had 5-10% peripheral vision and completely restored central vision. The problem is the sooner they find me the better but unlike fatal conditions, it can still recover at a late stage. As long as the sufferer does not believe doctors (or professors), they have the ability to follow a plan.
Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
AMD has this name because it used to only be seen in people over 65 but since the diet of young people is so bad to the point of being toxic, ARMD is being detected in the eyes of people in their 20’s. You may now hear of this condition being called Macular Degeneration (MD) and that is in recognition that it is no longer age-related.
MD is the largest single cause of loss of eyesight and by the time a person has passed the age of 65 they have a 1 in 4 chance of losing eyesight from this condition. I have spoken to hundreds of sufferers and they all tell me it is a frightening thought to lose their eyesight and their independence, especially as they get older.
I first became aware of MD in 1996 when some doctors in the USA were getting success, reversing MD, using my HealthPoint and nutrition. To be clear I had not even heard of this previously and was very puzzled how nutrition and especially HealthPoint could help people to see again. The reason for this is because my research found that MD is caused by weak blood flow and a lack of essential nutrients – HealthPoint stimulates the healthy cells to regenerate faster.
The following eBook, EyeSight has been used as a guide by thousands to help them get their eyesight restored.
Over the past 20 years the plan has only been refined in minor ways and as long as the plan and especially the diet is adhered to, sufferers report a better than 7 out of 10 success of restoring eyesight. Some report 100% recovery.
The Simple Plan:
- Stop all grains, cereals and corn products including breads, cookies, cakes, biscuits, breakfast cereals, white rice, white potatoes, pasta and parsnips. Stop all high sugar foods and drinks but do not replace them with so-called ‘diet’ drinks.
- Add more greens to your daily diet and especially those such as kale containing high levels of essential lutein. Smoothies and soups are the easiest way to add my recommended 9-14 portions of veggies per day. They can even be made two or three times per week and placed in the refrigerator to make life easier.
- Add 3-5 daily portions of dark skinned fruit (dried, frozen or freeze dried all work).
- 3-5 portions of raw nuts per day (almonds, brazil, hazelnuts, walnuts, and cashews etc). These can be ground to make breakfasts such as porridge or granola with coconut milk. They can be used as a snack anytime but soak them for 24 hours in water or coconut milk to ensure they digest better.
- Drink 6 x 500ml (16oz) glasses of water over the day with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda in each glass (This is called soda water with a slice of lemon if you are out and want a healthy drink).
- Walk 5 miles (8km) every day at a fast rate or use a rebounder trampoline for a total of 30 minutes. Blood flow is the source of all health.
- Include healthy oils: Avocado oil, Virgin olive oil, Sesame seed oil, Hemp seed oil, and Coconut oil.
- Include raw, sea or rock salt; 3-5 teaspoons per day depending upon your body weight and sweat rate. This can be in or on your food. This is essential – ignore any wrong information in the media and from doctors.
- Fish. If eating fish, it must be wild caught oily fish such as salmon, mackerel, sardines, pilchards etc. Canned is fine. Keep away from farmed fish and especially farmed fish from Asia.
- Meat. If eating meat make sure it’s pasture raised and as natural as possible. Factory raised meats are to be avoided.
The Key Nutrients:
MAXIFOCUS mouth spray delivers Lutein, Zeaxanthin and 22 other essential eye nutrients, in the most absorbable way.
ACTIVE LIFE capsules are the recommended alternative to MaxiFocus for those who prefer capsules.
TAURINE MOUTH SPRAY delivers extra Taurine to help the regeneration of the macular cells.
KRILL OIL delivers essential DHA and EPA for macular health and normal vision.
SERRANOL clears inflammation and aids healthy blood flow to the macular.
ASTAXANTHIN – I added this for its powerful antioxidant power to help protect against macular degeneration and restore the health of the eyes. There are video based studies to support this.
HEALTHPOINT– Delivers micro-stimulation to the macular. This has been used for nearly 18 years in helping to reverse macular degeneration. Famous people such as US golfer Sam Snead, and actor Eric Sykes from the UK have credited micro-stimulation for helping to improve their sight. The extra benefit of using HealthPoint is that it can be used for every nearly every pain condition such as arthritis, bad knees and ‘bad backs’ etc.
The extra good news is this plan is great for your general health as well. If macular degeneration doesn’t relate to you personally, please pass this on to anyone who is experiencing difficulties and may need this information.
Eye Health – Essential for Independence.