Health News (Week 15 – 2020)
By Robert Redfern
I am standing here at my computer listening and reading everything, so I can make some sense of the situation, to then convey to you my take on it all.
Here is the challenge I have. Whatever you hear in the media, the government websites have official figures from bean counters who usually tell the truth. It is a recorded fact – January to March is the time of the year when the number of deaths from ‘all causes’ spike. This spike happens every year, starting in December. In April, the figures begin to drop.
In the U.K. for the first time, the official figures recorded this year contain data for CV-19:
They show good news, though. Last year in 2019, there were 146,000 total deaths in these 3 months, but this year in the same period there are only 138,000, including those where CV-19 were involved.
|Taken from the UK Government web site:
A total of 138,913 deaths were registered in England and Wales between 28 December 2019 and 20 March 2020 (year to date), and of these, 108 involved CV-19 (0.1%): for deaths that occurred up to 20 March but were registered up to 26 March, the number involving CV-19 is 210.
Notice the tiny number involving CV-19. Of course, they did not die from CV-19 as it clearly states – they only involved it. This may change in the coming days, but let’s see.
The U.S.A. Deaths – I cannot find up to date figures but in the same period in 2017 was approx. 756,000 and the claim at this time is 12,000 cases of CV-19 were involved in deaths. If anyone knows where to get official daily or monthly figures in the U.S.A. (Not from the C.D.C.) please share the link with me.
|Average US Deaths yearly from the following (Source: CDC)|
Heart disease deaths per year:
Cancer deaths per year:
Drug overdose deaths in the United States per year:
Estimated influenze deaths this flu season so far:
Estimated possible influenze deaths this flu season so far:
Estimated yearly deaths from pneumonia:
Estimated yearly vehicle accident deaths:
Total US CV-19 deaths as of April 5, 2020
My Last Word on CV-19 Today.
The last word on CV-19 is the humorous advice from the B.B.C. They are advising people not to believe anything on the internet and only get their information from the B.B.C. or the W.H.O. This advice will keep me laughing for this whole holiday weekend.
Back To My Day Job
Every week I get many emails with questions about various conditions and feedback about the plans people are following. Almost every week, I mention Magnesium as part of my health plans.
To be precise, it is almost impossible to get the amount of Magnesium in the diet that was available just 60 years ago. In this period, Magnesium has reduced in food by over 50%.
Consider, every time a crop is grown in a field and harvested, a percentage of the Magnesium (and the other 70+ essential minerals) is taken away in that food.
This deficiency includes organic foods in the same way. Organic means no pesticides and does not guarantee mineral content. With intensive farming increasing, it is considered by many scientists that almost all farmland not already deficient will be deficient within the next 10 – 20 years.
Supplementation is not optional
One of the most critical minerals is Magnesium, and its benefits for the immune system are well known to science.
I have referred many times that a person taken into an Emergency room with a life-threatening condition would have a magnesium IV drip administered. Increasingly these drips also have sodium bicarbonate. Just recently, three readers have asked for help with gout.
My quick solution was sodium bicarbonate in 6 glasses of water, and Ancient Magnesium OIL ULTRA massaged in the legs and feet. Within days they all reported it was gone.
Correcting low Magnesium improves immune function in 7 different ways:
Even without CV-19, poor health is reaching pandemic levels and dietary Magnesium is at an all-time low. It is essential to understand why our body requires Magnesium to fight off attacks and keep immune health maintained.
Even a slight lack can start to compromise health. But science shows that quickly raising Magnesium may have a fast-acting impact on immunity, helping to:
- A decrease in inflammation. Magnesium is closely related to our body’s inflammatory response, as evidenced in several studies. Experiencing magnesium deprivation for just three weeks may lead to high levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines. Magnesium is anti-inflammatory that can calm inflammation and encourage healing. This relief explains why people report an almost instant effect by the magnesium oil.
- Ensure cellular turnover. Apoptosis, or the normal process of cell death needed for growth and development, is how the body eradicates virus/fungus-and cancer-infected cells. It’s essential to clear unhealthy cells before they poison the body. Cells producing a high number of antibodies for this process have a greater need for Magnesium.
- Improve breathing. Magnesium has antihistamine-like properties, so it can work as a bronchodilator to ease airway inflammation. Magnesium is safe and beneficial to treat moderate to severe childhood asthma. Oil applied to the chest and back between the shoulder blades works well. Adding Magnesium Flakes to a refillable salt pipe is highly recommended. Since Magnesium plays a part in reducing the immune reactions, Magnesium supports bronchial health for every lung dysfunction.
- Protect the elderly. Older adults may already have compromised immunity as a result of low magnesium levels. These magnesium levels are also likely to be low, both because of diet and age-related uptake. High levels of Magnesium support a healthy ageing process and also lessen immune dysfunction, inflammation, and risk of chronic illnesses like heart disease and diabetes.
- Reduce immunosuppression from exercise. Intense exercise quickly burns through Magnesium and other trace elements and can suppress the immune system. Supplementing Magnesium may improve immunity for those at high activity levels; low blood levels of trace elements have been detected after sport and competition. Increasing Magnesium may support all immune functions.
- Release toxins. Magnesium’s role in facilitating hundreds of biochemical reactions in our body helps produce our cellular fuel, ATP. When our body gets enough Magnesium, it’s better able to create the energy needed to enable healthy cells to flush out harmful toxins that may suppress immunity.
- Stop infection. Administering Magnesium in a strenuous event like extended labour has helped reduce maternal fever. A fever can be a sign that the immune system is battling an infection. This administration can decrease complications in newborn infants, that can include cerebral palsy, seizures, and difficulty breathing.
Magnesium – The Facts
We depend on Magnesium for nervous system support, heart health, blood sugar and glucose maintenance, balanced blood pressure, anxiety and sleep regulation, muscle and bone integrity, and, perhaps most critically, immune function.
Magnesium deficiency disrupts our body’s mineral balance over time. A seemingly straightforward lack can trigger a “domino effect” of health issues.
Health benefits can quickly increase as magnesium blood levels rise, primarily because of its effect on our immunity.
Highly soluble Magnesium OIL ULTRA may boost immune health in a matter of days from the addition of organic sulphur (M.S.M.).
Eating the healthiest organic diet, while beneficial, isn’t going to be enough.
For on-the-spot immune support, especially during times of spreading illness, supplementing Magnesium is critical.
Magnesium oil is viewed by many as the “master magnesium compound” due to its high potency and efficacy. It’s the super-absorbent form of Magnesium that can be applied transdermally.
Using topical, or transdermal Magnesium at home has proven to be an excellent way to supplement.
Magnesium added in food, in tablets, and powders go through the gastrointestinal tract. They are absorbed in small amounts as little as 38% and as a low as 4% in supplements.
Addressing magnesium deficiency benefits the whole family. Children, pregnant women, adults, and immunocompromised older people, may see immune health quickly improve when Magnesium OIL ULTRA is applied to the skin daily
The research is detailed: Magnesium and immune health are strongly related. So, it’s not so much a question of if Magnesium can help us resist disease-causing pathogens but what form of the mineral is worth taking.
Studies supporting the above are available on request.
Here, you’ll find my Recommended 5-Step Plan to prevent severe infection:
- Stop eating all grains, cereals, and other high-sugar foods and drinks. Research indicates that the consumption of wheat contributes to the growth of pathogenic bacteria in our gut, adding to the mounting concern that grains/cereals (often contaminated with Roundup herbicide) are one of the worst foods to consume for gut health. The foods to avoid: high-sugar foods and drinks, all breads, pastry, biscuits, breakfast cereals, rice, potatoes, parsnips, and wheat-based pasta.
- Eat more colourful vegetables and dark-skinned fruits.
- Walk as much as possible for better circulation and oxygenation of your blood.
- Drink 6 x 500 ml glasses of water over the day with 1/4 to 1/3 teaspoon of baking soda in each glass. Add a squeeze of lemon juice to improve the taste. If you can, buy a large sack of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and put half a kilogram (1 lb.) into your bath; for an even better effect, add flakes of Ancient Magnesium™ ULTRA. This supports your immune system and more for excellent overall health. Try it for a few weeks.
- Consider using the supplements we take, seen below from left to right in order of priority.
The range includes:1000mg of High-Quality Liposomal Vitamin C with 175mg of Quercetin, 1000mg Liposomal Vitamin C and Cam Camu Capsules. For all ages from infants to seniors. Protect healthy cells and has various health benefits that may support immune function, brain health, blood sugar and heart health.
Daily Immune Protection™ (D.I.P.)
Contains Epicor®, eXselen™ and a high dose of Beta Glucan with a strong dose of Vitamin D3 to support a balanced immune response and provide extra support for healthy cell growth. Suitable for vegans.
A super antioxidant, olive leaf is considered to potentially offer immune protection against colds, flu and other viral infections. Oleuropein, one of the primary compounds in olive leaf, is believed to exhibit potent anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, offering wide-reaching immune support. The addition of zinc, also critical for a strong immune system and often deficient in the diet, enhances the power of this product. Can be used all year round or for more occasional targeted support. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Taking probiotic supplements is recommended to help balance the bacteria in the gut, which in turn supports digestion and nutrient absorption, as well as overall immunity. Prescript Biotics, contains a custom cultured blend of soil-based organisms, in its own prebiotic food source, to help balance the diversity of the microbiome; supporting digestion, immunity and overall health. Soil-based probiotics are the first choice for optimum health, as they are well adapted to the environment of the gut and offer long-term benefits. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Consumable iodine in its atomic form that provides a safe energy release when consumed. May help to provide increased energy and immunity levels. Supports thyroid health and hormone production. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Hydrosol Silver Spray – The active ingredient in the Hydrosol Silver Spray is a unique patented Silver Technology, using nano-particles for superior absorption, containing 10ppm hydrosol silver. Using a silver spray can act as the first line of defence against unwanted pathogens. Being anti-microbial it is able to support immunity, by targeting invading bacteria, viruses, fungus and so on. By boosting the immune system, you allow your body’s own natural defences to work much more efficiently. Suitable for all the family.
Vitamin D3-K2 Spray
Combines 1000IU of Vitamin D3 and 100mcg of Vitamin K2 MK7 in an easy to use sublingual spray for maximum absorption.
Helps to support a normal immune system response, support better calcium absorption and phosphorus absorption in the bones. It is also the world’s only Vegan and Vegetarian Society Registered Vitamin D3.
Vitamin D3 (4000IU)
An essential combination of 4000IU Vitamin D3 and 100mg calcium. May help to support and maintain bone health. May help to regulate over 200 genes in the body. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 100 capsules.
Really healthy people don’t die of Flu or CV Virus. Read and follow the plan in my eBooks, even if you can’t afford everything. The more you do of the things that don’t cost money, the bigger the difference in your health you’ll see. You can see great improvements specifically from taking sodium bicarbonate and Ancient Magnesium™.