Health News (Week 06- 2017
By Robert Redfern
CANCER IS MY NEMESIS, (ARCH-ENEMY, FOE, OR EVEN MY ADVERSARY)
My father died at the young age of 64 from cancer. Along with the death of my mother, this inspired me to get healthy and stay healthy. The problem is, that statistically, the longer I live the greater the risk of cancer. If I am to live a healthy life past 100 I have to deal with cancer as a real threat over the next 30 years. Men have a much greater risk when compared to women of getting cancer at present but women are expected to catch men up in the future.
The media is increasingly full of reports of famous people dying of cancer at the same time the fake charities and the cancer industry are claiming that they are ‘beating cancer’. It would be good news for all of us if it was true but it is a cruel lie. Far from beating cancer, the number of cancers are expected to double in the next 20 years and the cost of treatment will be measured in the trillions. This increase will include a huge rise in women’s cancers that are increasing at a 6-fold rate compared to men.
My definition of beating cancer is not dying from cancer anytime. The cancer industry has a different interpretation of beating cancer. They say a survival of 5 years is classed as beating cancer and is also claimed as a cure. Of course they are finding and treating cancers at earlier stages, which is obviously better. The problem is these cancers may have been cleared up by your body’s own immune system without medical intervention (which is what is supposed to happen in a healthy body).
Is A Better Plan Not To Get Cancer?
Actually I don’t really mean this but let me explain. This human body does not make mistakes in its design and we are not inherently weak.
Any weakness is caused by a poor lifestyle in the generations such as:
- A deficiency in our diet of essential minerals such as selenium and iodine (and many more).
- Add in consumption of fake foods such as grains, cereals and other high sugar foods and drinks that are making us weak.
- Add in toxins such as from smoke, fumes, industrial/farming chemicals and pharmaceutical drugs, which further weaken our bodies and make us more open to infection.
- Add in a sedentary life, lack of movement, sitting too long, and we suffer a lack of oxygen in our cells. Oxygen is the source of fuel for our immune system and a shortage will leave us defenceless.
- Add the final straw, as we age our immune system becomes weaker.
So What Is Cancer?
Cancer may be our body’s last-ditch attempt to protect our body from infection or toxins. Cancer cells are likely created by our body to envelope and protect against infections and toxins that our body cannot deal with in much the same way as a cyst or benign tumour. We have two problems:
- We have a weak immune system caused by the weaknesses above (especially carbs and sugar).
- We have cancer cells that feed on sugar and the last thing we should be doing is pouring sugar into them.
- I take CurcuminX4000 daily.
- I take Nascent Iodine and Ionic Selenium daily.
- I also take many other things in my Cancer Book as well as the lifestyle plan- which you can read in detail, click here
SOME CANCER HEALTH NEWS
Read a selection of my articles from www.NaturallyHealthyNews.com. The article links are below…
Use the search term “sugar cancer” for more articles.
Cancer Tumors Reduced By 50% By Limiting Calories And Sugar
A low calorie diet has been credited with shrinking tumors – twice as much as chemotherapy alone, according to scientists. Reducing caloric intake in a carefully controlled diet is believed to affect and boost the chemotherapy effects…. Read Here
Week 08 (2015) – Consuming Sugar Is Like Consuming Cancer!
Health News (Week 08 – 2015) By Robert Redfern Since the incidence of cancer is approaching 1 out of every 2 of the general population (within a lifetime), with no medical cures in 60 years and billions… Read Here
Sugar-Sweetened Cola Drinks Increase Endometrial Cancer Risk
Women who regularly drink sugar-sweetened colas are running a high risk of developing endometrial cancer. The risk starts to increase for women who drink more than one cola a week, but it rises dramatically to a 78… Read Here
10 Cancer Fighting Foods To Eat More Often
As today (Feb 4th) is World Cancer Day we wanted to raise awareness about this disease. Recognised worldwide as being a major health problem affecting millions of people each year, including more than 1 million people in… Read Here