Health News (02 – 2016)
By Robert Redfern
I presume you know who David Bowie was? He variously described himself as an artist/singer/songwriter, who died aged 69 a few days ago. He lived the life of a ‘rock star’ at various stages of his life but it is reported he did ‘clean up’ his lifestyle a few years ago.
Why am I writing about this rich and famous person even though you may not even know who he is? I think it is important for your understanding why even the richest most famous people can still die young from various diseases and what you can do to avoid the same fate…
Why did David Bowie Die?
- He died because of his lifestyle.
- He died because his lifestyle damaged his liver.
- He died because the damage turned to cancer.
- He died because he went to medical doctors who do not provide health care and told him he only had a year to live (NB health care is not medical/disease care as provided by doctors).
- He died simply from the result of his own lack of health care and failing to get health care from doctors.
- He died a year later.
What causes liver cancer? Consuming some or all carbs, sugar, alcohol, processed foods or chemical poisoning from Pharma or narcotic drugs.
What could Davie Bowie have done to avoid dying so young?
- He could have avoided the causes above as much as possible.
- He could have disbelieved the Medical/Disease Care doctors when they said nothing could be done.
- He could have followed the Cancer Recovery Plan and with a course of GcMAF he may have cleared this in a few months.
Robert, You Make it Sound Too Easy!
I never say it is easy, I simply say it is worth it, in my opinion, to change the things you can change and to avoid or reverse such diseases.
The simple steps to avoid cancer and most diseases are:
- Avoid as much as possible: all breads, pastry, biscuits, cookies, breakfast cereals, rice, potatoes, parsnips, sugar drinks, high sugar fruits and pasta.
- Avoid as much as possible all smoked, processed and grain fed meats and limit meat in any case.
- Avoid drinking alcohol to excess.
- Avoid both Pharma and narcotic drugs as much as possible.
- Consume up to 14 portions of vegetables and dark skinned fruits daily in the form of smoothies, soups, salads, etc.
- Drink 3 litres (96fl.oz) of pure water over the day.
- Ensure the critical minerals as supplements are in your diet daily.
- Walk around 5 miles most days.
In the News:
Flood Your Body With Bacteria For Healthier Blood Pressure
On average, regular consumption of friendly probiotic bacteria can improve your blood pressure to healthier levels according to research published in the journal, Hypertension.
Other studies have shown taking probiotics can help give a healthier mental state as well as helping you to achieve a healthier weight. Prescript Biotics is the most effective probiotic on the shelf as shown in double blind cross over studies. I take it most days.
Walking is the closest thing we have to a wonder drug. Says Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in a review of various studies.
- A study showed that participants who walked briskly for about an hour a day improved their weight loss.
- Studies from the University of Exeter found that walking can reduce cravings and intake of a variety of sugary snacks.
- It reduces the risk of developing breast cancer. Researchers found that women who walked seven or more hours a week had a 14% lower risk of breast cancer than those who walked three hours or less per week.
- It eases joint pain. Several studies have found that walking 5-6 miles a week can even prevent and improve arthritis by lubricating the joints and strengthening the muscles that support them.
- It boosts immune function. Walking can help protect you during cold and flu season and if you did get sick, it was for a shorter duration, and the symptoms were milder.
Lastly, B12 injections work well for people with lower back pain a recent study found that.
This study was a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study – one of the best types of studies. They used at a particular brand name of vitamin B12 injection (Tricortin 1000) to see how effective it was at relieving back pain.
Of course you don’t have to have injections. My B4Health Formula taken under the tongue is the most complete B Vitamin formula as well as the most absorbable. Everyone over the age of 45 will benefit from a complete B formula and when you’re over 65 this starts to become critical.
Why Did David Bowie Die? | NaturallyHealthyNews.com