If you learn to recognise early warning signs and take action, you may well be able to prevent the onset of full scale diabetes…
The clues to impending diabetes are all there: increase of obesity especially around your middle, after-meal fatigue, sugar cravings, high blood pressure and problems with blood clotting, as well as inflammation. At this early stage, your body is becoming resistant to the effects of insulin; it needs to work harder to keep blood sugar levels on an even keel.
A diet full of starchy, high sugar foods is the main culprit. It creates a vicious circle; the more you eat of this kind of food, the more insulin levels rise, coupled with an out of control appetite for more of the same thing. If you have a family history of obesity, diabetes, early heart disease, or even dementia, you are even more prone to this problem.
These conditions are the precursors of type 2 diabetes, which may not occur until decades later. Once diabetes has set in, the person faces many health problems unless they adhere to the plan below. The problem is linked to heart attacks, strokes, blindness, kidney failure, nerve damage and the possibility of amputation.
Less well-known is the increased risk of Alzheimer’s, some cancers and impotence. What many people don’t realise is that the insulin resistance stage can be just as bad, causing several of the same health problems a long time before diabetes develops. In fact, many people with pre-diabetes never go on to develop the full version, but they are at severe risk of other serious health problems just the same.
Is it possible to reverse this resistance to insulin? Orthodox medicine says no. It would have you believe that control of blood sugar levels with drugs or insulin will protect you from organ damage and death. In fact, this approach may increase your risks. The truth is there is an accelerated diabetes epidemic in tandem with one of obesity. The real cause is an unhealthy diet and life style. Improve these and insulin resistance is, indeed, reversible.
It is unfortunate that, in many cases, diabetes is diagnosed late in its onset. There is a continuum of risk from slightly abnormal insulin and blood sugar levels to full blown diabetes. It is crucial that this should be addressed as early as possible.
The truth is there is a diabetes epidemic… and the real cause is an unhealthy diet and lifestyle.
DIABETES REVERSAL PLAN
PART 1: SUPPORTIVE SUPPLEMENTS
- A full spectrum Multivitamin and Mineral supplement
- Vitamin D3, 5,000iu capsules
- Hemp Oil or Fish, 1,000 to 4,000mg a day, for improved insulin sensitivity, lower cholesterol and reduced inflammation
- Extra Magnesium, in Magnesium oil form, helps with glucose metabolism
- R-alpha-lipoic acid, 100mg daily, helps reduce blood sugar significantly and is also effective for diabetic nerve damage or neuropathy
- Other helpful herbs and supplements include: Gymnema, Bilberry and Vitamin B3
- Cut out starchy carbohydrates: breads, pastry, biscuits, breakfast cereals, white rice, potatoes, pasta, processed foods and milk products. Stick to Quinoa, brown rice, buckwheat and the other carb alternatives, as shown at www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com
- Eat some of the following foods every 2-4 hours: 6-10 small portions of fresh or frozen veggies, organic if possible, in soups, stir-fries, steamed, etc. 50% should be raw juiced
- Eat 5 portions of beans, nuts and seeds (soaked and mashed for the nuts and seeds)
- Use healthy oils such as Olive oil
- Eat 5 portions of dark-skinned fruits, (blueberries, cherries, red grapes and, especially, two avocados daily
- If you eat meat make sure animals were grass fed
- If you eat fish make sure it is wild or organic. Oily fish are best, such as sardines, salmon, tuna and mackerel
- Drink 6-8 glasses of distilled or filtered water per day with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda to help alkalize your body
- Stop using table salt and take 1⁄2 teaspoon of Sea or Rock salt daily in food or a little water
- Exercise 2-3 times daily: Lying on your back and cycling your legs in the air to improve circulation to your organs and legs whilst taking the pressure off your heart and lungs when exercising.
RECOMMENDED SUPPORT PRODUCT
GlycoSprayTM is powerful all-natural compound of vitamins and minerals available in a sublingual spray, with 900% better absorption than capsules and tablets. This powerful formula may help balance the production of insulin in the blood thereby normalizing blood sugar levels.