Your body’s ability to expel impurities swiftly and efficiently has never been more important. And yet the state of your intestines is probably not one of your conversation topics.
As the Vegetarian Times put it:
‘Let’s face it: irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gas, diverticulitis and colon cancer are simply not things we like to discuss. And yet, as the old expression goes, death begins in the colon. Don’t believe it? Ask any coroner. Autopsies often reveal colons that are plugged up to 80% with waste material.’
For centuries we humans have battled with the elements to survive. These days the struggle has taken on a new dimension. Our daily lives expose us to thousands of toxins and chemicals in the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat and our intake of pharmaceutical drugs. We also eat more sugar, in its various forms, and processed foods than ever before in history and regularly mistreat our bodies with various stimulants and sedatives. Health experts believe that this toxic build-up is the source of a broad range of diseases ranging from heart disease to more serious illnesses like cancer.
If you want to help lower your risk to such diseases and avoid unpleasant symptoms including chronic constipation and fatigue, it makes sense to give your colon, as the ‘sewer system’ of the body, your liver and other organs, regular cleansing. Just as we know our cars need an oil change, so we should remove the build-up of toxins in the body. With the right detox program, the reward is a feeling and appearance of health and aliveness.
In the past detoxing was achieved through difficult fasting regimes and/or severe dietary restrictions – very unpleasant! But now there’s a better and easier way with the Whole Body & Colon Program. Completed twice a year, the Whole Body & Colon Program will help eliminate accumulated impurities and keep you looking vital and feeling refreshed. It’s inexpensive, all natural, simple and effective.
RECOMMENDED FOR BODY & COLON DETOX
The Whole Body and Colon Cleanse ProgramTM was formulated to help support the natural structure and function of the body’s elimination. It contains a range of beneficial herbs and does not involve severe fasting. It’s recommended by leading health practitioners and beauty experts throughout the US, and has a proven track record with tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
1. Start with 1 Colon tablet and 3 Whole Body tablets twice a day, 1⁄2 hour before breakfast and 1⁄2 hour before dinner, with a big glass of pure water. This begins the cleansing cycle. After 3 or 4 days, if you don’t notice any effect, slowly build up your Whole Body tablet intake to 4-7 tablets twice a day.
2. Drink plenty of pure water or juice (at least 8 large glasses a day), and follow the Restoration Diet. Be patient. Gradually increase the amount of the Whole Body Fiber tablets to fit your individual needs.
3. Gradually increase the Colon tablets only if your bowels are moving less than twice a day. A little experimentation may be required to find your individual balance. Depending on your sensitivity, you may settle somewhat above or below the suggested ratios.
4. Go slowly, increasing by 1 tablet at a time. If you take this course too quickly it can produce adverse reactions. Take tablets only 6 days a week and keep taking your vitamins. If you experience adverse reactions, stay at your current dose or cut back for a few days.
5. Most people cleanse initially for
1 month. The dedicated person will commit to a 3 month supply of Whole Body and Colon ProgramTM to ensure a full cleanse.
Please note this program is not intended to be a cure-all. It is not meant to take the place of your doctor. If you suffer from a bleeding bowel or severe disturbance of any kind, it is important to see your doctor. If you are under a doctor’s care, you should discuss this program with him or her first and long-term fasts and cleansing should only be done under professional supervision. This article is for information only and no claims are made or implied. Certain conditions contra-indicate fasting and/or cleansing: these include diabetes, eating disorders, epilepsy, hypochondria, kidney disease, malnutrition, pregnancy, lactation, severe bronchial asthma, terminal illness, tuberculosis and ulcerative colitis.