One of the leading causes of disease is inflammation. A person can have inflammation within their body for years before it even becomes apparent or clinically significant. Without this warning sign from the body, it’s arguable that many diseases wouldn’t exist.
What is inflammation? It is the immune system’s means of protecting itself from irritants and harmful pathogens. Inflammation also protects the body’s immune cells and after this occurs, the body responds to this by releasing white blood cells into the bloodstream or the affected tissues. The result is that it tries to protect the body from foreign substances and symptoms such as redness and warmth in the skin may occur. Two of its most popular symptoms include pain and swelling.
Inflammation within the body is usually a sign of illness or stress.
- Low-grade joint pain. Any pain experienced within the joints, knees and elbows is an inflammatory sign. Often, people choose to ignore low-grade joint pain as they believe it can be due to freezing temperatures or bad posture. An underlying inflammatory condition however, is usually a sign that it’s attacking the bones and joints.
- Weakness/Lethargy. These are indications there’s something wrong in the body, especially if you feel fatigue and tiredness. Anyone who has a blood test will find they have high ESR and PRP levels and this may indicate inflammation laying in the body.
- Skin Rash and Redness. Itchiness and redness within the skin are signs relating to allergies and this is also an indication of autoimmune disease.
- Flu-like Symptoms. Loss of appetite, chills and a high blood temperature are all signs that should be paid attention to as they may indicate symptoms of underlying inflammation and a bigger health problem.
- Muscle Pain. One of the leading causes of inflammation is muscle pain and this may require further assessment. It usually results in stress and tension within the body.
How to Prevent Inflammation
Along with the above ifestyle factors that may be the cause behind the inflammation, you can deal with inflammation quickly by taking any of the below recommendations:
Serrapeptase helps to relieve inflammation and ease pain. Due to serrapeptase being a proteolytic enzyme that can dissolve and digest the dead tissue, it also enables safe elimination from the body. Available in enteric coated tablets or delayed release capsules, SerraEnzyme 80,000IU is the main recommendation.
Containing natural anti-inflammatory properties, Curcuminx4000™ is a powerful antioxidant that can provide relief for inflammation within the body. Curcumin also contributes to cardiovascular health and supporting normal cholesterol levels and joint health.
For pain relief try…
The body’s trigger points can be accurately located and stimulated to provide effect anti-inflammatory pain relief. Acupressure helps to support and relieve over 160 health conditions and this includes anxiety, eye issues and stress amongst others. The HealthPoint™ Kit is a DIY health kit for improving a wide range of painful conditions and can enable you to become a Master of Acupressure, so you can take control of your health once again.
5 Inflammatory Signs To Beware Of | www.naturallyhealthynews.com