Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that contains powerful antioxidants that can promote and strengthen the immune system, while providing protection for blood sugar levels. It’s also ideal for preventing strokes and is super beneficial for heart health.
But did you know there are many other benefits to taking Vitamin E? Take a look at some of the list below to get a better idea of why you might want to consider taking this vitamin daily…
1. Fades Scars. As a powerful antioxidant it can accelerate the healing of damaged skin and also prevent scars from becoming too noticeable. Vitamin E Is also super moisturizing and can help to heal damaged tissue, leaving it feeling smooth and soft. Massaging Vitamin E into skin daily can help.
2. Fights Wrinkles. Used daily, Vitamin E can help to provide protective benefits against the first signs of premature aging, fine lines and wrinkles. The Vitamin E can also stimulate collagen production therefore keeping skin more firm and elastic, preventing it from sagging. It’s recommended to rub Vitamin E oil onto the skin every evening before going to sleep for best results.
3. Strengthens Nails. If you suffer with thin or brittle nails that break easily, it’s highly recommended that you try Vitamin E as this super moisturizing oil can keep the nails well hydrated and prevent them from cracking or splitting. By adding a little Vitamin E in with the olive oil or coconut oil and mixing well, then leaving the nails to soak for 5-10 minutes twice weekly, this can leave your nails feeling hydrated and stronger overall.
4. Stops Split Ends. Vitamin E is excellent for repairing any damage to hair, by deeply conditioning the hair follicles, leaving them nourished and looking glossy and smooth. If hair is prone to splitting due to being treated with hair colours, curling irons or straighteners, it’s highly recommended to regularly use Vitamin E on the hair.
5. Longer Cell Life. Aging happens when cells are exposed to free radicals, resulting in weakened molecules and premature aging. It can also contribute to other problems such as heart disease or even cancer. While free radical damage can’t be 100% avoided, it’s possible to limit the amount of free radical damage that can shorten the life span of cells within the body. If you want to stay young looking and to slow down the aging process, it’s highly recommended to try Vitamin E.
6. Helps with Hyperpigmentation. Dark or uneven coloured patches on the skin can be reversed by taking the powerful antioxidant known as Vitamin E. It can also reverse damage caused by UV rays from the sun and even out skin tone.
7. Eases Stretch Marks. Losing weight or pregnancy can all play a role in the formation of stretch marks. Taking Vitamin E on a regular basis can help with minimizing these scars and its antioxidant compounds can stimulate collagen fibers within the skin from any damage caused by free radicals. This then encourages skin to retain its elasticity, thereby preventing new stretch marks. Mixing Vitamin E oil or taking Naturally Better Vitamin E oil daily from Good Health Naturally can help. Naturally Better Vitamin E is vastly superior to ordinary Vitamin E oil as it contains 100% natural tocotrienols and these are 300% better absorbed compared to tocopherols. Tocotrienols belong to the fat soluble Vitamin E family and can provide numerous health benefits including neuroprotective properties, may reduce arterial stiffness and cholesterol levels, while improving ventricular function and even regressing atherosclerosis.
8. Treats Dermatitis. Inflammation of the skin can cause aggravating symptoms like swelling and itching, or even burning feelings. Vitamin E can help the skin to heal quickly and provide relief from this painful itching. Gently rubbing Vitamin E oil onto the skin every night can help you before going to sleep.
9. Makes Hair Grow Faster. The Vitamin E has a moisturizing effect and can deeply condition hair, even prevent premature graying. By mixing two Vitamin E capsules in warm olive oil and massaging into hair 30 minutes before showering, it’s possible to repair damaged hair follicles and prevent any corrosion of tissue in the scalp. For best results, it’s recommended to do this twice weekly.
10. Provides Excellent Protection From Toxins. Many health problems can be related to free radical damage to DNA, causing damage on a cellular level. Vitamin E can work as a powerful antioxidant to seek out and kill these free radicals, providing super protection from environmental toxins on a daily basis.
I have always throughout my 80 years had difficulty and an aversion to swallowing tablets and the harder I try, naturally it becomes more difficult, I have also always been against taking tablets as the more one takes I feel the more problems are created which end up in the need to take yet another sort of tablet to counteract the other, etc etc, leading for many people to be taking many tablets daily. I am interested in taking in Vitamin E but again tablet seem large and would be difficult for me to cope with. In what other forms could I take Vitamin E?
Hi Barbara, you can open up the vitamin E capsules and mix them with a little food, if that helps.
Good advice but nothing about dosage. How many IU for some of conditions?
Generally you would take 1 capsule per day of the Naturally Better Vitamin E from http://www.goodhealthnaturally.com
You can get more tailored health advice and complimentary health coaching from the Good Health Coaching Centres, including advice on specific products and dosages, good dietary menus, exercise and relaxation.
To take advantage of this global free support, please just submit your no-obligatory interest at http://www.mygoodhealthclub.com, phone: (UK) 0800 802 1127 FREE (US) 1-844-334-2262 or text our coaching mobile number: (UK) 07482 568066 with your information, or email email@example.com with your details. Skype text ID: GoodHealthCoaching.
Best of Health
Your Good Health Coaching Team